3 Bedrooms, Sleep 6-8, Private Pool
Villa Yeraki is a new three-bedroomed villa sleeping 6-8 persons with private pool and spacious terraces affording stunning uninterrupted sea views. Yeraki is in an ideal position, close to the village of Vassilikades (just outside of Fiscardo) and within walking distance of tavernas and cafes.
The villa is set in its own spacious grounds and not overlooked. Also great for family holidays or groups of friends because each bedroom has en-suite facilities and its own private balcony.
The front door opens into the open-plan kitchen/dining and lounge area on the ground floor. From the living room there are French windows to the shaded balcony which leads to the terrace and swimming pool area.
Off the living room are two bedrooms - one twin and one double, each of which have en-suite shower-rooms and private balconies. Steps lead up to the first floor twin bedroom which has a en-suite cloakroom and private balcony.
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a lovely time and thought the location of the villa was excellent and it was very private and spacious but also comfortable.
Activity and Interests
The property is 150 metres from the nearest taverna in the village of Vassilikades which also offers small grocery store, cafe, tavernas, petrol station and first-aid centre. The local beaches of Ai Jerusalim and Alaties are within 8 km drive.
8 km drive north through other local villages is the famous port and village of Fiscardo. Driving south, the village of Assos is 20 mins away and a little further on brings you to the stunning beach of Myrtos.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- This villa has been inspected by the EOT Greek licensing association. The number is MHTE:0458K92000415801 AR.PR.:90 13/3/2014
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Ensuite
- Bathroom 2 - Ensuite
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Ensuite cloakroom
- Each bedroom has en-suite facilities.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - en suite
- Bedroom 2 - en suite
- Bedroom 3 - en suite cloakroom
- Lounge - 2 Sofa bed/Futon, Up to 2 extra beds can be provided (suitable for children)
- Villa Yeraki has three air conditioned bedrooms. The ground floor master bedroom has a double bed, en suite shower room and French windows leading out to a private, sea view, balcony. The 2nd ground floor bedroom, also a double, has en suite shower room and French windows leading to its private balcony. The third bedroom, located upstairs, is twin bedded with en suite and private balcony. If required, two folding beds, suitable for children, can be provided for the lounge area.
- The totally private freshwater swimming pool faces south. A large patio surrounds the pool. The pool pump features a powerful hydro massage jet that operates at certain times of the day. Swimming pool measures 8 x 4 metres with Roman steps. The main balcony, in front of the living/dining room, overlooks the pool making it an ideal place for 'alfresco' meals while watching younger ones in the pool. To the side of the pool is a brick built BBQ to make full use of summer living. Each evening has the treat of spectacular sunsets, reflecting over the pool.