2 Bedrooms, Sleeps up to 4 adults and 2 children, close to Fiskardo
A new two-bedroomed villa with private pool and spacious terraces affording stunning uninterrupted sea views, Villa Valio is ideally located close to the village of Vassilikades. It is within walking distance of tavernas and cafes in the local village.
Equally suitable for romantic couples, groups of friends or families with the use of one or two extra camp-beds in the living room. The villa has been built and designed with great care, reflecting a traditional Cephalonian style that is combined with modern decor.
The spacial emphasis is on the verandas and patio so that guests may take advantage of the special views and stunning sunsets in this region. Spacious terraces surround the swimming pool, which has sun-loungers and umbrellas. Lawned gardens with flowers surrounded by wooden fences offer privacy. The villa has a brick built BBQ on the poolside terrace.
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Absolutely fabulous from the dawn chorus of the birds the wildlife just seemed to carry on all day butterflies in abundance attracted to the variety of flora surrounding the villa - crows trying to sabotage the buzzards - swallows taking a drink from the pool - bats giving a goodnight flypast on their supper tour. Forgot to mention about the musical rendition of the goats well their bells as they were transversing to their grazing areas around the foothills.A very peaceful and relaxing base for exploring Kefalonia all mod cons no problems villa owner Vikki very helpful and made us most welcome.
Activity and Interests
The village of Vassilikades is half-way between Fiscardo and Assos, just 10 minutes' drive from Fiscardo. The fabulous beach of Myrtos is just a short drive and is, in our opinion, one of the best beaches in Greece.
What Is Nearby: Vassilikades village has two tavernas, cafes, a supermarket, petrol station, health centre and local town hall (suitable for civil wedding ceremonies).
Nearest restaurant to the Villa Valio is 150 metres away (very short walk) at the Veggera which is open daily from 10 a.m. to midnight.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- This villa has been inspected by the EOT Greek licensing association. The number is MHTE:0458K92000415801 AR.PR.:90 13/3/2014
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- pets not allowed
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 120 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Ensuite
- Bathroom 2 - Ensuite
- There is a shower room/wc on the ground floor and first floor of the villa and each one is en-suite. The en-suite shower room/wc on the first floor is quite small.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - en suite
- Bedroom 2 - en suite
- The Master bedroom is on the ground floor with its own en-suite shower room and w.c. It has fitted wardrobes, French windows out onto verandah overlooking the pool, which enjoys wonderful sea views and terrific sunsets. The second bedroom is on the first floor with en-suite very small shower room with wc. French windows lead out to large balcony with panoramic sea views and over the pool.
- The cosy living room has sofa, arm-chairs, card-operated TV with large selection of channels and DVD, portable radio/CD player. The living room is open-plan having French windows out onto a verandah with table and four chairs for al fresco dining. The open-plan kitchen/dining area has dining table and 4 chairs. The kitchen is fully equipped with large fridge-freezer, full cooker, dish-washer, microwave oven, toaster, sandwich-maker, kettle, coffee-maker and sufficient utensils and crockery for self-catering. There is also a washing-machine and iron with ironing board. The villa is fully air-conditioned. Smoke-detectors and fire extinguishers are supplied on each floor. It also has emergency back-up lighting in case of electricity cuts and the owner has his own supply of water (worth noting as there can be water shortages in some locations). Outside is a lovely private pool, terraces and garden which have night-time illumination.