3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, Sleeps 7, Private Pool
Overlooking the bays of Kalami and Kouloura, Villa Christos is set amongst the olive trees and enjoys some of the most spectacular views in Corfu. The villa has 3 air conditioned bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a private pool, being able to sleep up to 6 people. Complementary 1 day speed boat rental is included too during the tourist season (June to end of August & weather permitting.)
The property is finished to a high standard. The bedrooms and living area all have balconies, and in addition to the pool and its surrounds, there is a fabulous 1st floor sun terrace.
The property is set over 2 floors. On the lower level there is a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area, leading to a balcony that runs the length of the building. Also on this floor is an air conditioned double bedroom with en suite bathroom and a separate w/c.
On the 1st floor are 2 further air conditioned bedrooms, 1 double, 1 twin. Both enjoy patio doors, their own balconies, en suite facilities and the double room has the added benefit of a Jacuzzi bath.
The living room complete with sofas, has a feature fireplace, DVD, 40' TV with Satellite TV and 'Nova' digital package. The villa also has WiFi Internet and a PC computer. Patio doors take you out to a large balcony which is furnished with table and chairs.
The large kitchen area has plenty of work space and includes an oven/hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. There is an inside dining area with large patio doors, enabling guests to enjoy the amazing views.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and a fabulous en suite bathroom as well as patio doors that lead out on to a balcony which enjoys spectacular sea views. There is also a further 2 bedrooms, a double and twin room. All bedrooms have air conditioning. The master bedroom en suite includes a Jacuzzi bath. All bedrooms have en suite bathrooms.
There is also room for one additional child up to 12, taking the total villa capacity to 7 with use from a sofa bed in the living room. Please ask about this before booking.
Each bedroom has its own large en suite bathroom. In addition there is a separate WC located on the lower floor.
The infinity style pool is available solely for guests of Villa Christos. It has a large terrace surrounding it, with sun loungers and parasols. The pool and terrace is located on the lower ground floor and accessed via steps from the ground floor of the villa. There is also a barbecue located on the pool terrace.
Size: 9m x 7m
Depths: Shallow: 0.70m; Deep End: 1.90m
Access via: ladder
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
A lovely villa with stunning views of the surrounding area. Enjoyed the pool which was in the sunshine all day. We found many places to visit and enjoyed the food in the many beachside tavernas
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
Maintenance/Car Hire etc:
Nothing at all. Everything was well maintained and the staff looking after us were all pleasant and helpful.
Activity and Interests
On the hillside looking down to the bays of Kalami and Kouloura, Villa Christos nestles amongst the verdant green of the olive trees and enjoys some of the most spectacular views in Corfu.
- • One free day of speedboat rental offered by the owner (no licence required)
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 240 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Ensuite
- Bathroom 2 - Ensuite
- Bathroom 3 - Ensuite
- Each bedroom has its own large en suite bathroom. In addition there is a separate cloakroom with WC and basin located on the ground floor. The attractive master bedroom en suite is large and includes a Jacuzzi corner bath.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, en suite
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, en suite
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, en suite
- Folding Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, If additional beds are required there is 1 folding bed.
- The master bedroom is located on the first floor. As well as the glorious views it enjoys classic furnishings, fitted wardrobes and a fabulous en suite facility. Light and spacious, it has a large picture window, whilst patio doors lead out onto a balcony.The attractive master bedroom en suite is large and includes a Jacuzzi corner bath. The twin bedroom, located on the first floor, has air conditioning and it's own balcony. Its large en suite facility has a full bath as well as hand held shower. The second double bedroom is located on the ground floor. This enjoys all the same benefits of the other bedrooms including air conditioning, an en suite with bath and overhead shower. Patio doors lead out to the sun terrace, with views of the pool and coastline beyond.
- Boat ...
- Barbecue ...
- The large kitchen area is fitted with a selection of wooden cupboards and has plenty of workspace. With oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine it is amply equipped not just for the preparation of snacks, but of full meals should you chose to do so. A breakfast table and seating is also available in this area. The attractive dining area is pleasantly furnished with a formal dining table that seats 8 with ease. Its location, near patio doors, enables guests to enjoy the amazing views even if dining indoors. The airy living room has comfortable sofas,a feature fireplace, satellite TV and DVD player. Patio doors take you out to a large balcony which is furnished with table and chairs, ideal for al fresco dining.The living area balcony is ideal for al fresco mealtimes, or simply enjoying the views with a chilled glass of something.