2 Bedrooms, sleeps 4 to 5, idyllic and quiet location with sensational views
Set in the beautiful area of Tsoukalades, this villa with private pool has stunning views over the Agios Ioanis Cape just a few kilometers from Lefkada Town. This split-level villa has an open plan kitchen/dining/living area with just a few steps leading to the two bedrooms (a double and a twin) both with en-suite bathroom and sun terrace. The whole house has air-conditioning. The pool and terrace have fabulous sea views, relaxing sun loungers and large shady umbrellas. A poolside shower will also help you to cool down! A shady dining terrace just outside the living area is the perfect place for a long relaxing lunch or evening meal, overlooking the Cape of Agios Ioanis.
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
Top Traveller Review
Traumhafte Villa in phantastischer Lage
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Really liked the villa. Beautifully furnished inside and excellent outdoor areas - and that fabulous view! Also thought Tsoukalades was really well located. Not too far from Lefkada or the lovely west coast beaches.
1 holidaymaker review
Traumhafte Villa in phantastischer Lage
Hier stimmt einfach alles. 1 A Lage. Sehr ruhig zum Relaxen. Wir haben 2 Wochen im Mai hier verbracht. Grillen auf der Terrasse, entspannen am Pool. Traumhafte Strände in der Nähe. Excellenter Service. Die Villa ist mit Liebe eingerichtet und "picobello" sauber. Wir können diesen Ort und den freundlichen Service von Agni-Travel nur weiterempfehlen und werden sicher wiederkommen.
Activity and Interests
The picturesque village of Tsoukalades is built quite high up above the west coast of Lefkada, surrounded by olive groves and with a commanding view of the Ionian sea from many perspectives. All the houses are of traditional style and are separated by narrow streets. The village is famous for its stunning sunsets.
How to get to Lefkas:
With no airport on Lefkas, most visitors fly to the nearby airport of Preveza and then drive over to Lefkada (Lefkas), a short journey of less than 15mins. We can arrange a hire car to meet you at Preveza Airport or a taxi transfer.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0831K10K770101 AR.PR:1110/EP A.M:50303 5/8/2009
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 145 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Ensuite
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet
- Villa Belvedere Verde has two modern bathrooms, one for each bedroom. Maid service is included.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Extra bed - Suitable for a child
- Villa Belvedere Verde has 2 air conditioned bedrooms (1 Double and 1 Twin) however an extra folding bed can be provided if required, suitable for the lounge (which is also air conditioned) or placed in one of the bedrooms.
- 4 garden chairs
- The comfortable living room is decorated in muted tones and enjoys a high, typically Ionian timbered ceiling, great for keeping the room cool. Banquette style seating faces the patio doors that open out to the dining terrace, enabling the stunning coastal views to be enjoyed whether you are indoors or outside. At the opposite end of the living area the attractive kitchen follows the light wood theme of the room. It is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave, ceramic hob, oven and has ample storage and worktop space. The adjacent dining area seats four people with ease.