2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Lounge/Kitchen
Located in the beautiful region of Tsoukalades with fabulous views over the Agios Ioannis Cape, this delightful villa has been built with care and attention to detail to offer you the perfect holiday accommodation on Lefkada.
With its split-level open plan layout this attractive villa enjoys a simple but highly effective design. A combined kitchen/dining/living area on the lower level, and just a few steps that lead up to its two capacious bedrooms, one double and the other twin bedded.
The magnificent pool terrace has fabulous views over the Cape of Agios Ioanis. Large sun umbrellas offer shade and a poolside shower will also help you to cool down!
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
It is a fantastic place to stay away from it all but easy access to shopstavernas etc. This is the second time we have used Agni villas first we stayed in Verde and have now used Rosa. We hope to come back again possibly next year. We love Lefkada.
Activity and Interests
The picturesque village of Tsoukalades on the west coast of Lefkada, surrounded by olive groves and with a commanding view of the Ionian sea from many perspectives. All the houses are of traditional style and are separated by narrow streets. The village is famous for its stunning sunsets.
How to get to Lefkas:
With no airport on Lefkas, most visitors fly to the nearby airport of Preveza and then drive over to Lefkada (Lefkas), a short journey of less than 15mins. We can arrange a hire car to meet you at Preveza Airport or a taxi transfer
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £78|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0831K10K770101 AR.PR:1110/EP A.M:50303 5/8/2009
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- near the sea
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Outdoor Shower
- The master bedroom en suite includes a full bath wih shower over, whilst the twin bedroomed en suite is a shower room. Both are light and airy with a modern tiled decor.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Extra bed - Suitable for a child
- The spacious master bedroom enjoys chic styling including a large iron framed double bed. The room also benefits from French windows through which you will find the pool terrace.Adjacent is a pleasant en suite bathroom with a full sized bath with shower over. The second bedroom is of a similar size and its furnishings largely reflect those in the master bedroom, but it is twin bedded and the patio doors lead out onto the covered dining terrace. This room has an attractive en suite shower room.
- 4 garden chairs
- The spacious living area has a wonderful stone wall feature. It's muted tones, tall and typically Ionian timbered ceiling, and lovely big patio doors generate a wonderfully airy feel to this attractive room. A traditional banquette offers a relaxed seating whilst the open fireplace is both decorative, and, if needs be, useful. At the far end of the living area the kitchen is fitted with cottage style light wood cupboards. It is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave, ceramic hob, oven and has ample storage and worktop space. The adjacent dining area seats four people with ease. Outside, the pool terrace has fabulous views over the Cape of Agios Ioanis. With sun loungers and large umbrellas, the terrace also has its own a poolside shower.