2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Lounge/Kitchen, Delightful Outdoor Areas
Villa Kostas is one of those charming little Paxiot houses, compact in size but just right for two or four people. It opens on to paved terraces and a courtyard with beautiful stonework and well-tended citrus and olive trees. A charming new swimming pool is a very welcome addition. Eating outdoors is always a special pleasure on holiday and Villa Kostas is well-equipped for this, with a large barbecue and outdoor kitchen. Indoors there is an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
One double bedroom with en suite shower room, one twin bedroom and a separate shower room.
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Excellent holiday. Villa fabulous. Only 10-minute walk to Lakka and a 50-minute walk to Loggos. Everything in the villa was very clean and tidy and shower was excellent. Paxos is beautiful and we love both Lakka and Logos. Caroline and Steve
Activity and Interests
Villa Kostas is just 800m from the village of Lakka and 2km from Loggos. Both these villages are well-supplied with amenities such as shops, tavernas and bars.
Within 1km of Villa Kostas are 3 beaches.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £83|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0829K121K0136000 PR:5786/B.K A.M:37937 -12/11/2009
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 110 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2 - Ensuite
- The master bedroom has an en suite suite shower room, and there is also a second a separate shower room.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Extra bed - Available on request, suitable for a child
- There are two bedrooms - one master double bedroom with en suite shower room, and a twin-bedded room. Both bedrooms have air conditioning and copious fitted wardrobes.
- The living room, which has modern furnishings, is an open-plan area linked to the kitchen and dining area. It also has satellite TV (with local channels) and DVD player. The kitchen area is fully equipped with full oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer and microwave. The attractively shaped pool is in front of the villa. (There are no steps to pool.). The house is surrounded front and back by the paved courtyards so typical of houses in Paxos, with shade from neatly trimmed fruit trees and masses of plants in a variety of containers. There is also a large BBQ and outdoor kitchen area near to the swimming pool.