Amazing views, 1 Double Bedroom, Kitchen, Lounge, Bathroom, Sleeps 2 - 4
Spiro's Jetty House really is a house on a jetty, which gives it a unique character. With views of the colourful and very pretty harbour from one side of the house and open sea views across to the Greek mainland from the other, it is rather like living on a boat! There is a double bedroom on the mezzanine floor, large living/dining room with kitchen, a sofa-bed suitable for two children, bathroom with shower cubicle and air conditioning.
The house is entered directly from the jetty. A front door leads to a flight of stairs that in turn take you up to the property. The ground floor is occupied by a quiet and very laidback little bar, and boats are moored right outside. At the rear, there is nothing but sea - as far as the eye can see!
How to get to Paxos:
With no airport on Paxos, most visitors fly to the nearby island of Corfu and then transfer by hydrofoil, sea taxi or seaplane. It is an exciting start to your holiday! Charter flights to Corfu operate from most major European airports from May to October. There are also scheduled flights operating from Athens during the winter months.
Car Hire or Taxi Transfer:
We can arrange a hire car to meet you at the port of Gaios or a taxi transfer.
Walking on Paxos:
Paxos could easily be described as a giant olive grove! Shaded walks under the trees and coastal tracks, are a delight. The Agni Travel walking map will help you make the most of your holiday.
Renting a motor boat will give a whole new perspective to your view of Paxos. You won't believe how many quiet bays and coves you will find as you motor along the coast. A trip to Anti-Paxos is a must and only takes 20mins from Gaios
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
A wonderful relaxing time in a beautiful setting. Perfect for an escape from city life and an opportunity to immerse yourself in the gentle charm of a friendly picture perfect village. We will be back! Best wishes Pink and Jo.
Activity and Interests
Spiro's Jetty House lies at one end of the tiny harbour of Loggos. The gorgeous beach of Levrechio, with its own taverna, is 5 minutes walk away and other sparkling bays and coves are easily reached by small boat. You can rent your own or go with one of the local boats. Gaios and Lakka are easily reached by local bus, or taxi, and trips can be arranged to visit the fabulous Blue Caves of the west coast and the stunning beaches of Anti-Paxos.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0829K121K143100 AR.PR:3623/B.K A.M:37184 30/6/2009
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 80 m²
- Bathroom 1
- The bathroom, with its elegant shower cubicle, is unashamedly modern.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- The pretty double bedroom is located on a mezzanine floor which overlooks the main living space. Downstairs the living area has a sofa bed which is suitable for accommodating 2 children.