The perfect choice for an unforgettable holiday on Paxos. Sleeps 2/3 people.
A charming renovated stone cottage, with private pool, which the owners have taken great care to blend in with the surrounding Paxiot landscape.
Villa Gallini is the perfect retreat for a couple seeking a peaceful holiday hideaway, ideal for a romantic honeymoon or a holiday where you only have yourselves to please.
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
The property was perfect....no other word will do....cleaned to a very high standard by the lovely maid....I liked the texts asking how we were...unobtrusive but with someone near if we needed it....altogether a fabulous holiday...thank you.xxx
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
No the property looked just like the photo
Maintenance/Car Hire etc:
Activity and Interests
Magazia: was once the 'capital' of Paxos, in the days when the possibility of attack by pirates was very real! Nowadays, this sleepy hamlet has just a couple of local coffee shops and a taverna. The nearby church of Agioi Apostoloi stands overlooking Erimitis Cliffs. There is a pleasant bar beside the church, with incomparable views of the sunset.
With no airport on Paxos, most visitors fly to the nearby island of Corfu and then transfer by hydrofoil, sea taxi or seaplane. It is an exciting start to your holiday! Charter flights to Corfu operate from most major European airports from May to October.
We will be happy to help you arranging transfers and car hire if required.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 90 m²
- Bathroom 1
- The shower room is next to the bedroom.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- The double bedroom area has a shower room to one side and French doors leading straight onto the pool terrace. One extra child can be accommodated in the longe area (free of charge) if required.
- Garden ...
- The cosy living room area has large French windows leading out to the pool terrace and a fireplace for those early and late season evenings. The kitchen/diner is well equipped and spacious enough for dining indoors if the weather gets too hot outside. With its quiet location above Gaios and picturesque setting, Villa Gallini is the perfect choice for a honeymoon couple. The pool and large pool terrace has sunbeds, umbrella and dining table. The villa faces west and is particularly romantic at sunset. Alternatively, take a trip to the highest point of Paxos and watch the sun go down.