2 Bedroomed Sea Front Apartment, Sleeps 4
Limani is very well situated, just steps away from the local beach, and close to the hub of evening entertainment in Loggos - the quay and the excellent restaurants. The apartment is simply furnished but more than adequate as a base for a village holiday, it has a lovely sea-facing terrace. Perfect for a family or for couples. The apartment is on the upper floor with external steps up. Open plan Kitchen/dining area with door to front, sea facing, balcony. Two air-conditioned bedrooms (one double, one twin). Bathroom with shower.
Paxos: Essential Holiday Information: How to get to Paxos:
With no airport on Paxos, most visitors fly to the nearby island of Corfu and then transfer by hydrofoil, sea taxi or seaplane. It is an exciting start to your holiday! Charter flights to Corfu operate from most major European airports from May to October. There are also scheduled flights operating from Athens during the winter months.
Car Hire or Taxi Transfer: We can arrange a hire car to meet you at the port of Gaios or a taxi transfer.
Walking on Paxos: Paxos could easily be described as a giant olive grove! Shaded walks under the trees and coastal tracks, are a delight. The Agni Travel walking map will help you make the most of your holiday.
Renting a motor boat will give a whole new perspective to your view of Paxos. You won't believe how many quiet bays and coves you will find as you motor along the coast. A trip to Anti-Paxos is a must and only takes 20mins from Gaios.
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Limani lies at one end of the tiny harbour of Loggos. The gorgeous Levrechio beach, with its own taverna, is 5 minutes walk away and other sparkling bays and coves are easily reached by small boat. You can rent your own or go with one of the local boats. Gaios and Lakka are easily reached by local bus, or taxi, and trips can be arranged to visit the fabulous Blue Caves of the west coast and the stunning beaches of Anti-Paxos.
On an island famed for its small-scale beauty, Loggos stands out as one of the most enchanting places on Paxos. Visitors never fail to fall for its unique charm, and many return year after year, glad to see that the changes are negligible. You still have to get up from your taverna meal to let the local bus squeeze past and a fascinating variety of boats still bob along the curve of the quayside.
The nearest beach 10 metres; nearest taverna 30 metres and mini-market 50 metres.
Lakka is just 3.5 km and Gaios 5 km.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £53|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0829K12K143200 AR.PR:3621/B.K A.M:35426 30/06/2009
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1
- Modern bathroom with shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- The bedrooms are simple and uncluttered, in keeping with the style of the apartment. Both bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- There is a modern kitchen with the benefit of a full cooker and washing machine plus direct access to the sea-facing balcony. Due to the excellent beach front location there will at times be cars parked in the area at the front of the property.