3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6-8, Beach and Tavernas Close By, Amazing Location
Villa Katerina is one of a group of three very modern villas. In a fantastic hilltop location, it enjoys beautiful views. Situated just outside Lakka, it is within walking distance of the marvellous beaches for which Lakka is noted. The views from the balconies are breathtaking and must rank as one of the most striking views in the Ionian - a vista of unbelievably turquoise water, sheltered by the green headlands, that make Lakka such a fine harbour. Spacious, bright and comfortable, Villa Katerina is the perfect choice for a family or group of friends looking for a quiet holiday on Paxos.
Layout: Two bedrooms (a twin and a double) are located on ground floor, these share a bathroom (bath with shower fitments). This level is also home to a large living/dining room (with 2 sofa beds if required) and kitchen area. On the first floor, the master bedroom has an en suite bathroom (bath with shower fitments).
How to get to Paxos:
With no airport on Paxos, most visitors fly to the nearby island of Corfu and then transfer by hydrofoil, sea taxi or seaplane. It is an exciting start to your holiday! Charter flights to Corfu operate from most major European airports from May to October. There are also scheduled flights operating from Athens during the winter months.
Car Hire or Taxi Transfer:
We can arrange a hire car to meet you at the port of Gaios or a taxi transfer.
Walking on Paxos:
Paxos could easily be described as a giant olive grove! Shaded walks under the trees and coastal tracks, are a delight. The Agni Travel walking map will help you make the most of your holiday.
Renting a motor boat will give a whole new perspective to your view of Paxos. You won't believe how many quiet bays and coves you will find as you motor along the coast. A trip to Anti-Paxos is a must and only takes 20mins from Gaios.
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Paxos is a secret little hide-away. Agni Travel provided an excellent service.
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
Maintenance/Car Hire etc:
Excellent service. Transfers were very well organized.
Activity and Interests
The beach below the villa, with an excellent taverna, is accessed via a small coastal path. (The path down is approximately 180 metres and takes less than 5 mins to walk.) The beach is fine sand and white shingle, but once you are in the sea there is soft sand underfoot.
Lakka lies in the north of Paxos at the head of a long natural inlet of the most startling shade of turquoise - reminiscent of a Caribbean bay. It is a perfect harbour and is filled with a fascinating array of yachts in summer. The village itself is small and focused almost entirely on its harbour-front, with a selection of useful shops and several good restaurants and bars, including a very good Italian restaurant. The shores of the bay are fringed with beautiful natural beaches, shaded by trees, and it is possible to walk to other, more unfrequented, beaches on the other side of the headlands.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £63|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0831K10TK8143001 AR.PR:926/EP A.M:38724 13/04/2011
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Ensuite
- Bathroom 2
- Master Bedroom En-suite has full bath with shower fitments and glass screen, and a well-lit vanity unit. The downstairs bathroom is shared by the other bedrooms.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Sofa bed - 2 Sofa bed/Futon, suitable for 1 or 2 extra children
- The master bedroom (with en-suite bathroom) is located upstairs, and has its own balcony from which to admire the stunning view across shimmering turquoise water to the harbour front of Lakka. The two further bedrooms are situated downstairs. All the bedrooms benefit from air conditioning. A sofa-bed is located in the living room, making Villa Katerina suitable for parties of up to 8 persons (2 extra children).
- The living room is pleasantly furnished, making the most of cool pastel shades. The sitting area is spacious and opens on to a balcony with superb views. The kitchen area, open-plan with the dining and living areas, reflects the choice of light colours in the decoration of the villa. The balconies have both sun and shade and are furnished for outdoor living, whether lounging in the sun, reading, or enjoying a quiet meal.