Sleeps up to 8/10, perfect location, modern facilities
Bougainvillea is a family home, located in the quiet village of Loustri just above Agni bay, with superb views over towards Kalami. The villa sleeps up to 8 people (2 further children up to 12 can be accommodated on sofa beds), with 4 air conditioned bedrooms. The property is ideal for 2 families or a large family with teenagers who want their own space, as it is a split level accommodation with external access to each level.
Entrance is into the 1st floor which consists of an open plan kitchen, living room, 2 air conditioned bedrooms (a double and a twin) and a bathroom. Sliding patio doors to main terrace over look the pool.
Ground Floor: Air conditioned open plan living/kitchen/bedroom area with twin beds (with the option of a further 2 beds if required via sofas to sleep children up to 12 years old). There is also a separate double air conditioned bedroom and bathroom. The villa also has free WiFi Internet.
The welcoming living area, it has a LCD TV system with DVD and free satellite stations (limited english available). There is also a portable CD/radio.
Large sliding doors lead to an impressive balcony. From here, look out across the coastline and Corfu channel to the stunning mountain ranges of Albania that lay beyond. The wide covered balcony is ideal for eating while enjoying the sea views and Kalami in the distance.
There is a well-equipped kitchen, fitted with dishwasher, washing machine, full sized oven and hob plus microwave, there is also a separate fridge and freezer. The kitchen also benefits from air conditioning, as do all rooms on the upper level.
Upstairs there are 2 light and airy air conditioned bedrooms, 1 double with king-sized bed and 1 twin. The master bedroom has French doors leading to the main balcony. With breathtaking views, it is just the place for enjoying that morning cup of tea or coffee. The 2nd, twin bedded room has a large picture window with scenic views.
Downstairs there are two air conditioned bedrooms. The lower level has its own covered balcony, offering a wonderful view across the infinity pool, over the sea towards Albania. The master bedroom on the lower level benefits from air conditioning and patio doors out onto a covered balcony. The second bedroom, also air conditioned has two large sofa beds which can be opened into doubles.
The 2 double sofa beds can easily accommodation 4 small children in this room, if required. In the same room there is also a small kitchen area; ideal for preparing snacks and drinks for around the pool.
Both upstairs and downstairs bathrooms are spacious and have generously-sized showers. Linen, hand towels and bath towels are provided, along with maid service.
There are several places around the house where you can enjoy outdoor meals and drinks in privacy. These include a large poolside patio area, complete with BBQ, and two spacious, covered verandas. To the side of the pool a large olive tree provides shade for the outside dining table.
To the left of the villa there is private parking for two vehicles and well maintained terraced gardens, which are awash with colour and potted plants. Here you will also find a carefully concealed clothes drying area.
Outside is a stunning 'infinity' style pool with separate plunge pool, just right for relaxing in with a G&T! At night, romantic lighting compliments the floodlit pool and gardens.
Size: 4m x 7.5m
Depths: from 0.80m to 1.80m
Access: via ladder
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
It was amazing greatest view from villa lovely taverna Agni thank you very much for our small holydays in Corfu hope to see you again!
Activity and Interests
The following beaches are nearby, via a walk down through the olive groves:
Agni beach: 10 mins.
Yaliskary Beach: 10mins.
Kalami Bay (White House): 15mins.
The idyllic bay of Agni can be reached via a goat-track down through the olive groves, where you will find three tavernas, including our own Taverna Agni. (Note: the path is not suitable for the elderly or infirm.). Agni Bay is home to Taverna Agni and Agni Travel.In Greek Agni means un-spoilt and this describes Agni perfectly - just three Tavernas (each with their own jetty for mooring up to) and a sprinkle of local buildings. The bay is reached mainly by rented motor boats, although recently there is now a narrow road down into the bay
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £107|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0829K122K8202001 AR.PR:2356/B.K A.M:36769 13/07/2011
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 220 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Both upstairs and downstairs bathrooms are spacious, with generously-sized showers.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Extra bed - Suitable for an adult or a child (9th guest)
- Extra bed - Suitable for a child (10th guest)
- Upstairs there are two bedrooms: one double (with king-sized bed) and one twin room. The master bedroom has French doors to the main balcony. The second bedroom is a twin. Downstairs there are two twin bedrooms. The lower master bedroom is air conditioned. The second bedroom downstairs is also an optional living area. The lower level has its own covered balcony, offering a wonderful view across the infinity pool, looking over the sea towards Albania.
- Upstairs there is an attractive, well-equipped kitchen. Fully fitted with dishwasher and washing machine, there is also a separate fridge and freezer. The upstairs level is kept cool with a large air conditioning unit. The welcoming lounge area is informal and colourful, with a home cinema 42' plasma TV system including DVD and free satellite stations. There is also a portable CD/radio. Large sliding doors lead to the impressive balcony overlooking superb views across the channel to Albania. At night, romantic lighting compliments the floodlit pool and gardens. The wide covered balcony is ideal for eating while enjoying the sea views and Kalami in the distance.