2 bedrooms, sleeps up to 5 people, idyllic location, great value for money
Cochelli Villa occupies an enviable position on the headland that separates the 2 beaches of Avlaki and Coyevinas, on the north east corner of Corfu. This large, handsome villa is divided into 4 apartments; 2 on ground level and 2 on the 1st floor reached via an external wrought iron spiral staircase.
The apartments are barely 5 minutes walk away from the beach of Avlaki, with its sailing and windsurfing centre and two excellent tavernas. Kassiopi is very conveniently located, just a 5 minute drive away, or a 30 minute walk. Kassiopi offers a great choice of shopping and entertainment.
All apartments are identical in layout, with comfortable sitting area, kitchen/dining area, bathroom, 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedded room. Both the bedrooms and the kitchen have their own balconies, ideal for enjoying the views.
The front door opens into a small living area with comfy furnishings.
The kitchen/dining area is open plan. French doors leading on to their own private balcony, so handy for taking a leisurely outdoor breakfast! The kitchen includes an oven/hob and fridge/freezer. Balconies overlook the private, tree-planted gardens.
Each apartment has 1 double and 1 twin bedded room, with fitted wardrobes and vanity units. Every bedroom has French doors leading to a private balcony, allowing a cool breeze to blow through the apartment at any time. Bedrooms are simply but most attractively decorated.
The modern bathrooms are fully tiled with a shower, mirrored basin and w/c.
The property enjoys a great deal of privacy, provided by the gardens that surround it. On the south facing slope there is a great variety of mature trees - shady palms, lemon, olive and cherry trees, making a natural screen between the property and the road to the beach.
Steps down from the villa lead to the magnificent swimming pool which is surrounded by a sun terrace with plenty of room for sunbeds and overlooking the rural valley of Avlaki and the mountains beyond. Shade is provided by parasols and there is also natural shade from the trees that fringe 1 side of the terrace. Located at 1 end of the pool is a shaded barbecue area with shaded table and chairs.
Size: 5m x 9m
Depths: Shallow=1.00m; Deep End=2.30m
Access: via ladder
Details for holiday apartment Cochelli Villa Upper, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, 1 Bathroom
Delightful apartment located on the first floor of Cochelli Villa, with comfortable sitting area, kitchen/dining area, bathroom, one double bedroom and one twin bedded room. Both the bedrooms and the kitchen have their own balconies, ideal for enjoying the views.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
No need add.comments - Everythnk was very good. Thanks for your good service.
Activity and Interests
Nearest beach 5 minutes
Nearest tavernas 5 minutes
Nearest supermarket 15 minutes
Nearest bar 15 minutes
Avlaki has an excellent sailing school, situated at the far end of the beach.
Horse Riding and Pony Trekking: Avlaki offers an excellent horse riding school. Beginners to experienced are catered for with the emphasis on small classes. Trekking off the beaten track, you can meander though quiet olive groves, shady pine forests and along deserted beaches.
Avlaki is a Blue Flag beach, backed by tree-clad hills, with rock-swimming at either end. Hiring a boat will give you access to other fascinating beaches nearby, some completely undeveloped, and even to a small lagoon. Situated between the village of Saint Stephanos to the south and the livelier resort of Kassiopi to the North, and fringed by just a few villas and two tavernas, Avlaki is relatively unknown to most visitors to Corfu.
Other Activities: Watersports
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 5 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0829K122K7631000 PR:6050/B.K A.M:30304- 3/12/2009
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 90 m²
- Bathroom 1
- The modern bathroom is fully tiled with a shower, mirrored basin and wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Folding Bed - If additional beds are required there is 1 folding bed.
- The apartment has one double and one twin bedded room, with fitted wardrobes and vanity units. Every bedroom has French doors leading to a private balcony, allowing a cool breeze to blow through the apartment. Bedrooms are simply but most attractively decorated. An extra folding bed, able to accommodate the 5th guest, can be provided on request free of charge.
- Barbecue ...
- The perfectly functional kitchen/dining area is open plan to the living area and has French doors leading on to its own private balcony or terrace, so handy for taking a leisurely outdoor breakfast! Balconies overlook the private, tree-planted gardens. The living area offers a comfortable retreat from the ardours of the pool or beach! To the rear of the property is a private,shaded parking area. Steps down from the apartment lead to the magnificent swimming pool which is surrounded by a sun terrace with plenty of room for sunbeds and overlooking the rural valley of Avlaki and the mountains beyond. Shade is provided by umbrellas and there is also natural shade from the trees that fringe one side of the terrace. With such an attractive setting, it is quite conceivable that you might choose to while away your entire holiday here! Located at one end of the pool is a shaded BBQ area with shaded table and chairs. The property enjoys a great deal of privacy.