3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6 - 7, Idyllic, secluded and panoramic location
Villa Kefalaki is a delightful conversion of an old stone house set above Nissaki on the north east coast of Corfu, set amidst olive groves, overlooking wonderful views due to its perfect hill side location. The villa can sleep up to 6 people in 3 air conditioned bedrooms.
Entry to the villa is via the main terrace, reached by a few steps up from the parking area. Once inside, all rooms are on one level with no steps throughout making Villa Kefalaki suitable for anyone with mobility problems.
The living room with comfortable seating, features exposed stone walls and an open fireplace. The dining area is close to the kitchen, there is also a shaded outside terrace with magical views.
The galley style kitchen is well equipped with cooker, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. (A washing machine is located in the master bathroom.)
A convenient window, opening from the kitchen onto the covered terrace, doubles as a serving hatch at meal times, not to mention framing an idyllic view!
Each air conditioned bedroom has 'French Doors' offering easy access to the main patio and pool - essential for that early morning swim. All 3 bedrooms are air conditioned.
The air conditioned master bedroom, with double bed also has an en suite bathroom with bath. French doors open to a private south facing terrace with sea views and direct pool access.
The 2nd air conditioned bedroom is a twin and has French doors opening onto the main patio. The 3rd air conditioned bedroom is also a twin with French doors.
There is a bathroom with bath en suite to the master bedroom and a further bathroom with shower shared by the other 2 bedrooms.
The private pool is on the same level as the house and main terrace, so again there are no steps. Around the pool is a large terrace with sunbeds and parasols. There is also a pool side shower.
Size: 5m x 9m
Depths: Shallow=0.90m; Deep End=1.80m
Access: via steps
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
All in all a very nice villa in a lovely setting and we are planning our return visit in 2015.Many thanks to all the Agni staff.
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
We found Agni travel very helpful from our very first step of booking our villa with all the information in great detail prior to our arrival it was very useful in helping to arrive and settle into our holiday.
Activity and Interests
Nearest tavernas 700m.
Mini-market and bakery 600m.
Supermarket delivery service.
Nissaki is a small, pretty resort with a horseshoe-shaped beach of fine pebbles, offering excellent swimming and water sports. There are several tavernas specialising in Greek cuisine. A small harbour shelters the many little fishing boats that are moored there and there is a jetty/collection point for the Taverna Agni water taxi which offers an evening service to Taverna Agni and a twice-weekly trip to Corfu Town (a small charge is payable to help with the running costs)
Other Activities: Watersports and boating
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £91|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
PR:378/EP N.S:08/29/07628 A.M:38436 -16/2/2009
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- horse riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Ensuite
- Bathroom 2 - shared by bedrooms 2 and 3
- There is a bathroom with full bath and shower fitment en suite to the Master bedroom, and a shower room shared by the other two bedrooms.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Available free of charge
- Each bedroom has French doors offering easy access to the main patio and pool, essential for that early morning swim. The master bedroom has a double bed and en suite bathroom. Its French windows open onto a private south facing terrace with views over the pool and direct access to it. Both other bedrooms are twin bedded. Light and airy they are simply, yet attractively furnished with modern versions of traditional iron beds.
- The galley style kitchen is well equipped with large fridge freezer and dishwasher. (A washing machine is located in the master bathroom.). A convenient window, opening from the kitchen on to the covered terrace, doubles as a serving hatch at meal times, not to mention framing an idyllic view! The traditional lounge has comfortable seating, features exposed stone walls that contrast with the rich tones of the wooden ceiling, and an open fireplace. The dining area is close to the kitchen, although with the shaded outside terrace and its magical views being so convenient for the kitchen too, it is unlikely to get much use! It is interesting to note the very traditional window-shaped niche, glass-fronted, home to crockery in the old days, but a useful drinks cabinet today. The totally private pool is on the same level as the house and main terrace, with no steps between the property and pool. Around the pool is a large terrace for sunbeds and shade. There is also a pool side shower.