2 bedrooms, private swimming pool, ideal setting for a perfect holiday on Corfu
The pretty Persephone Villa is located on a headland above the small seaside village of Kaminaki. This detached bungalow style villa has 2 air conditioned bedrooms, sleeping up to 4 people. Persephone is ideal for a small family or a romantic couple with its own private pool.
Its fabulous swimming pool offers breathtaking views over the sea, and with plenty of south-facing terrace areas you can choose between lounging in a shady spot or full sunshine. Meanwhile, the Jacuzzi offers a perfect relaxation after a hard day around the pool.
This comfortable accommodation comprises hall, living room, dining area, kitchen, double bedroom with en suite shower room, twin bedded room and separate bathroom.
The restful living room is decorated in calming pastel shades. Its French windows lead out onto the main, covered terrace.
A television, DVD player and portable CD/radio (which can be used around the pool) are available in the living room.
The kitchen is attractive with plenty of workspace and benefits from a fridge/freezer, oven/hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
French doors open directly onto the pool terrace, where the sheltered, pergola-shaded corner makes an excellent breakfast area.
The attractive master bedroom enjoys a private terrace, accessed via French doors and an en suite shower room. The 2nd bedroom is a comfortable twin with French doors leading onto the terrace overlooking the sea. Both bedrooms have air conditioning.
Villa Persephone has 2 bathrooms: 1 for each bedroom. The main bathroom has a Jacuzzi corner bath with shower over. The master bedroom has its own en suite shower room.
The large sun terrace wraps around the house, offering plenty of space for its guests to enjoy. Whether your preference is for sun or shade, you will find a corner that is perfect for you. With French windows in every room including the kitchen, that spot in the sun is never more than a few steps away.
At the far end of the pool are a few steps, at the bottom of which is a small sun terrace. Here there is just enough space to put a couple of sunbeds and enjoy the total seclusion that it offers.
The fabulous pool is beautifully designed, with an 'infinity' edge that allows for views out over the sea to the town of Corfu and beyond. On clear days the islands of Paxos and Anti-Paxos are visible. The covered patio gives just the right amount of shade from the sun for the enjoyment of long, lazy al fresco meals.
Size: 5m x 7.5m
Depths: from 0.80m to 1.90m
Access: via ladder
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excllent
This is our chill out holiday and for the second year running we didn't want to leave. Had a great holiday.
Activity and Interests
Corfu's north-east coastline is spectacularly beautiful, but has remained uniquely unspoilt in spite of its celebrity-status. Kaminaki is one of the small and enchanting bays that stud this coastline like jewels on a necklace. Still only a hamlet, with village houses occupied by their original local inhabitants, it has a mixture of modern and converted accommodation, two unpretentious tavernas (and others within easy reach), and water of Caribbean colours that laps against a gently shelving beach of pure white pebbles. One small shop and a complete absence of noisy evening entertainment are other virtues - evenings end here with a quiet drink overlooking the sea, conversation with new or old friends.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £92|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
MHTE:0829K122K7078000 PR:6504/BK A.M:38306 -13/1/2010
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Ensuite
- Bathroom 2
- There are two modern bathrooms, one en-suite and one family bathroom. The separate bathroom has a corner Jacuzzi bath, shower and window overlooking the pool.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Sofa And Folding Bed - 2 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for 2 children or 1 adult + 1 child
- Both bedrooms have air conditioning. The master bedroom has a private terrace, accessed via French doors, and an en suite shower room. The second bedroom is a comfortable twin with French doors leading onto the terrace overlooking the sea. One or two extra beds (suitable for children) can be added in the lounge area.
- The restful lounge is decorated in calming pastel shades. A television, DVD player and portable CD/radio are available for guests use here. its French doors open directly onto the main covered terrace, where the sheltered, pergola-shaded corner makes an excellent breakfast area. The kitchen is attractive and well equipped. Ideal for enthusiastic chefs, and with plenty of workspace, it benefits from a large fridge/freezer, full oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. The fabulous pool is beautifully designed, with an 'infinity' edge that allows for completely unobstructed views out over the sea to the town of Corfu and beyond. On clear days the islands of Paxos and Anti-Paxos are visible. At the far end of the pool are a few steps, at the bottom of which is a small sun terrace. Here there is just enough space to put a couple of sun beds and enjoy the total seclusion that it offers.