3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6 to 8, High quality interiors and stunning views
Villa Petros is a beautiful and spacious villa offering up to 4 air conditioned bedrooms* sleeping up to 8 people with a private pool. Situated just above the pretty water front village of Saint Stephanos with the most stunning sea views from the pool and bedrooms. The villa has air conditioning in all bedrooms.
The ground floor consists of kitchen, dining room and separate living room/4th bedroom. Patio doors lead out of the dining area onto the pool terrace. There is also a twin bedroom with en suite bathroom on this level.
On the 1st floor there is the Master double bedroom and a twin bedroom which both have en suite bathrooms and access to a large furnished balcony with lovely sea views and overlooking the pool.
The living room is comfortably furnished in a contemporary style and has patio doors leading to a useful and attractive glassed-in sun lounge. This overlooks the pool and is ideal for an outdoor meal at any time of day, or just for lounging around.
Perfect for a breakfast with a view, the sun lounge also makes an attractive setting for evening drinks while someone else prepares the barbecue outside! Sliding doors roll back fully to allow access to the pool terrace.
The separate sitting room on the ground floor has double doors leading to the front of the house. The comfortable sofas convert into sofa-beds, giving the option for a 4th bedroom and accommodating 2 additional guests.
The kitchen includes an oven/hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Villa Petros offers 3 air conditioned bedrooms: one double and 3 twins and a seperate air conditioned living room with 2 sofa beds.
The Master bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom is on the 1st floor and opens onto a covered terrace with superb views over the pool and across the sea. This terrace is equipped with comfortable outdoor furniture.
There is also a twin bedroom on the 1st floor with en suite bathroom. It also opens onto a terrace. On the ground floor there is also a twin bedroom with en suite bathroom. *The 2nd living room on the ground floor can double as a bedroom using the sofa bed and a folding bed.
There are 3 en suite bathrooms and a utility room.
Villa Petros has a particularly lovely swimming pool, set into paved terraces with glorious views out over the hills and across the sea to the mainland mountains. There is plenty of space for sunbathing and six sun beds are provided. A built-in barbecue and patio dining furniture complete the relaxed and easygoing atmosphere of this perfect family villa. There is a large covered barbecue area located next to the pool.
The pool area has been designed to be child friendly and for additional peace of mind, child safety rails with gates can be erected, if required, in order to prevent children from having direct access to the pool.
Size: 5m x 7.5m
Depths: Shallow: 0.90m; Deep end: 1.80m
Access: via steps
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Lovely corner of Corfu. Really friendly welcome in Agios Stephanos tavernas and shops. Quiet beach at Kerasia with good taverna. Also excellent shop in Sinies. Untouched by the mass tourism of Kassiopi etc.
Activity and Interests
Agios (Saint) Stephanos is an extremely pretty fishing village, located between Kalami and Kassiopi. This little village has now become a very popular 'up market' resort with many stylish holiday villas. A thriving local Greek community welcomes its visitors with the warmth and hospitality for which Greece is famous. With several excellent tavernas, 2 cocktail bars, 2 supermarkets, a gift shop and boat hire, it is the perfect base for a holiday.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
�� 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
PR:5673/EP N.S:08/29/07509 A.M:38397 4/12/2007
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Ensuite
- Bathroom 2 - Ensuite
- Bathroom 3 - Ensuite
- All three bedrooms have beautiful modern bathrooms en suite, with showers.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Separate lounge - 2 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Villa Petros has three air-conditioned bedrooms: one double and two twins. The double, master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom complete with jacuzzi style bath. Located on the upper floor and opens on to a covered terrace with superb views over the pool and across the sea. This terrace is equipped with comfortable outdoor furniture. There is also a twin bedroom upstairs, with en suite bathroom, that also opens on to a terrace. The second twin bedroom is on the ground floor, it has an attractive shower room immediately next to it.
- The dining room is comfortably furnished in a contemporary style and has patio doors leading to a useful and attractive glassed-in sun lounge. Its sliding doors roll back fully to allow access to the pool terrace. Overlooking the pool and is ideal for an outdoor meal at any time of day, or just for lounging around. The separate sitting room on the ground floor has double doors leading to the front of the house. The comfortable sofas convert into sofa-beds, giving the opportunity to accommodate two additional guests. The pleasant kitchen is generously supplied with modern appliances, such as oven, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, so that essential holiday chores can be dealt with as painlessly as possible! Villa Petros has a particularly lovely swimming pool, set into paved terraces with glorious views out over the hills and across the sea to the mainland mountains. There is plenty of space for sunbathing.