1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2 + 1 extra Child, Wide outdoor private area
Fantastic location, set right on the beach with a beautiful sun terrace, given a certain amount of privacy by the mature plants and shrubs that surround it. The perfect villa for people who enjoy being part of the tiny village, with friendly locals as neighbours. The beach is right on the doorstep, and two tavernas are close enough to make the after-dinner stroll back to the villa quite easy, even after one ouzo too many!
Dinos is part of one of the oldest buildings in the village, and has typically thick stone walls. The massive stones have not been an obstacle to the owners in converting the property into a superb apartment to accommodate 2 adults and a young child in comfort. There is a Bedroom (double), dining/living room with sofa-bed, kitchen area, shower, sun lounge, terrace.
Part of the terrace has been enclosed to make a delightful sun room. At the beginning and end of the season in particular, this is a most useful asset.
Simply but comfortably furnished, with the beautiful, original beamed ceiling. The sofa also doubles as a bed, if required.
Galley-type kitchen, adequately equipped for the preparation of simple meals and breakfast - but with excellent tavernas so close at hand there is no need to do more than breakfast and then knock together a salad for lunch!
Just off from the galley kitchen is the double bedroom.
Small but adequate bathroom.
The sun terrace at Dinos is particularly attractive, with its mature shrubs and ample room for sunbathing as well as eating out of doors.
Top Traveller Review
About the Manager
1 holidaymaker review
If you want to get away from it all and be totally relaxed then this is the place for you. Unspoilt, with the choice of 2 very good tavernas, excellent swimming and sunbathing opportunities. Walk off of the terrace and onto the beach or hire a boat and go up the coast. The appartment itself was spacious, clean and well kept.
Activity and Interests
In front of the property is the beach. The water is crystal clear, making snorkelling a delight.
There are two tavernas in Kaminaki, one on the beach and another above on the rocks. The one on the beach is run by Spiros, a charming and friendly local Greek for whom nothing is too much trouble. The taverna's charm and beach-fronted location make it a popular venue.
About Kaminaki: Corfu's north-east coastline is spectacularly beautiful, but has remained uniquely unspoilt in spite of its celebrity-status. Kaminaki is one of the small and enchanting bays that stud this coastline like jewels on a necklace. Still only a hamlet, with village houses occupied by their original local inhabitants, it has a mixture of modern and converted accommodation, two unpretentious tavernas (and others within easy reach), and water of Caribbean colours that laps against a gently shelving beach of pure white pebbles.
Other Activities available: boating
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £38|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0829K121K7524000 PR:5539B.K A.M:30482 -2/11/2009
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- eco tourism
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 60 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Fully tiled bathroom off the galley kitchen.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Just off from the galley kitchen is the double bedroom. An extra bed (suitable for a child) can be provided on request free of charge.
- Sun Lounge : Part of the terrace has been enclosed to make a delightful sun room. At the beginning and end of the season in particular, when the weather can be blustery, this means it is still possible to enjoy the view and the sun in comfort. Living Room : Simply but comfortably furnished, with the beautiful, original beamed ceiling. Kitchen : Galley-type kitchen, adequately equipped for the preparation of simple meals and breakfast - but with excellent tavernas so close at hand there is no need to do more than breakfast and then knock together a salad for lunch! Sun Terrace : The sun terrace at Dinos is particularly attractive, with its mature shrubs and ample room for sunbathing as well as eating out of doors. Supermarket delivery service Evening boat taxi to Taverna Agni (5 Euros) Twice-weekly boat taxi to Corfu Town (17 Euros)