3 Bedroom Villa Sleeps 6; Perfect Location by The Beach in Sleepy Greek Village
Villa Thalassa is located in Kaminaki sleeping up to 6 people in 3 air conditioned bedrooms and a private pool. Kaminaki is a small hamlet by the sea, with just a few houses, two tavernas and an enchanting beach of large white pebbles. This is the perfect setting for a relaxed and undemanding beach holiday.
The Villa Thalassa is situated to 1 side of the village in a slightly elevated position, with wonderful views from all the rooms and the pool terrace.
On the ground floor an open plan living/dining area adjoins a modern kitchen and opens onto a lovely sunny balcony overlooking the pool. There is also an air conditioned double bedroom on this floor which includes a bathroom with shower.
On the 1st floor there is an air conditioned double bedroom with patio doors opening onto the upper terrace with romantic view over the beach and sea.There is also an air conditioned twin bedroom. Both bedrooms share a large bathroom.
The comfortable seating situated on the ground floor is arranged to take maximum advantage of the sea view. The patio doors lead to a balcony overlooking the pool.
The spacious kitchen area is fully equipped with appliances including fridge/freezer, microwave, oven/hob, as well as a dining table and chairs.
There are 3 bedrooms in total; a double with en suite bathroom with shower on the ground floor and a double and twin on the 1st floor with bathroom. All bedrooms are air conditioned. To increase flexibility, it is possible to include an additional single folding bed in the lower double bedroom - suitable for a child up to 12 years old.
The air conditioned double bedroom on the 1st floor has patio doors opening onto the upper terrace.
The villa has 2 bathrooms, a bathroom with shower on the lower floor and a bathroom with bath on the 1st floor.
The upper balcony/terrace is furnished with an awning, shading the outdoor dining table and chairs, making the perfect setting for a lunch with a view or a romantic candlelit dinner with just the sound of the sea for background.
The private swimming pool is surrounded with paving and is a real sun trap, poised above the beach and the sea to stunning effect.
Size: 6m x 7m
Depths: Shallow: 0.50m; Deep End: 1.80m
Access: via ladder
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Everything was great. Ocean - crystal clear warm and calm. We were with a small child aged less than a year. And specifically chose a time when it is not hot. But it was enough to warm water to be able to bathe themselves and older children. And our expectations have been met 100. The food at the tavern Spyros - extremely tasty. Travel to different places of Corfu by car - very interesting. We should also mention the trip to the many Orthodox shrines.Service was exactly as we like. Not like the Asian type service what else do you want my lord? The best service - the one that you do not notice which does not interfere. We will try again to come here. Maybe - in this May. And we will definitely recommend your company to friends. Perhaps it was our best holiday.Thank you so much!
Activity and Interests
The villa has private parking just below, from where there is a short path and a few steps to the villa.
Taverna: 50 meters.
Beach: 40 meters.
Mini-market: 30 meters.
Boat Hire: 40 meters.
Corfu's north-east coastline is spectacularly beautiful but has remained uniquely unspoilt in spite of its celebrity-status. Kaminaki is one of the small and enchanting bays that stud this coastline like jewels on a necklace. Still only a hamlet, with village houses occupied by their original local inhabitants, it has a mixture of modern and converted accommodation, two tavernas (and others within easy reach), and water of Caribbean colours that laps against a gently shelving beach of pure white pebbles. One small shop and a complete absence of noisy evening entertainment are other virtues - evenings end here with a quiet drink overlooking the sea.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap
- MHTE:0829K122K7142000 PR:4747/BK A.M:38312 -10/9/2009
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- horse riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- The villa has two bathrooms, a shower room on the lower floor and a full bathroom on the upper floor.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for a child up to the age of 12
- The romantic master bedroom has patio doors opening onto the upper terrace. There are three bedrooms - a double with shower room on the ground floor; and a double and twin on the upper floor with bathroom. All bedrooms are air-conditioned. (To increase flexibility, it is possible to include an additional single (folding) bed in the lower double bedroom.).
- Lower floor: An open-plan living/dining area adjoins a modern kitchen and opens on to a lovely sunny balcony overlooking the pool. Double bedroom with shower room. Upper floor: Double bedroom with patio doors opening onto the upper terrace with romantic view over the beach and sea. Separate master bathroom. Twin bedroom. Living Room: The comfortable seating is arranged to take maximum advantage of the sea view. Kitchen/Breakfast Room: The spacious kitchen area is attractive, with its bright and airy look, a large dining table and fully equipped with kitchen appliances. The private swimming pool is surrounded with paving and is a real sun trap, poised above the beach and the sea to stunning effect. The upper balcony/terrace is furnished with an awning shaded outdoor dining table and chairs, making the perfect setting for a lunch with a view, or a romantic candlelit dinner with just the sound of the sea for background.