Private Pool, 3 En-suite Bedrooms, Fully Air Conditioned, Amazing Views
Villa Emilios is a private and secluded villa with panoramic views from the balconies and pool terrace down to the bays of Kalami and Kouloura. Comprising of 3 air conditioned, en suite bedrooms, including a master bedroom 'suite' featuring a bathroom with 'Jacuzzi' style bath and shower sleeping up to 6 people.
The villa is complemented by a secluded and private swimming pool making the villa ideal for a family holiday.
Ground Floor: Entrance is into lobby area. On this floor is the living room, dining area and kitchen, as well as an air conditioned twin bedroom with en suite bathroom.
1st Floor: The 1st floor has a Master double bedroom with en suite bath/Jacuzzi, twin bedroom with en suite shower room. You can also access a large sea view balcony with dining furniture on this level.
Basement: There is a games room with table tennis situated in the basement, as well as a laundry room.
Comfortable seating is set off by a brick fireplace. Patio doors lead directly to the breakfast terrace beside the pool. 1st Floor dining terrace offers stunning views over Kalami.
The large kitchen includes an eye level oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, ceramic hob, extractor fan and dishwasher. For your convenience, there is a washing machine located downstairs in a separate laundry room, together with an iron and ironing board.
A large covered barbecue area built in local stone is located to the right of the kitchen.
All bedrooms have en suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and either a terrace or balcony with magnificent sea views.
On the ground floor is a twin bedded room with en suite bathroom and French doors leading to the pool terrace.
A staircase leads up to the 1st floor with its 2 en suite bedrooms. 1 of these is the Master double bedroom, with en suite bath and jacuzzi, and the other is a twin bedroom with en suite shower room.
The master bedroom has a double bed and French doors opening on to a partly shaded upper terrace. From here there is a bird's eye view of the pool area below. The master bedroom has a large part-covered patio, that overlooks the pool and offers amazing seaviews. A wooden dining table offers yet another location for the family to enjoy the panoramas.
The en suite bathroom is located through an archway. The jacuzzi bath with 6 water jets will certainly help you unwind after an arduous day by the pool!
The 3rd bedroom is twin bedded with a separate wardrobe area leading you to the en suite shower room.
Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom. A separate guest W/C and washroom is located off the hallway.
The pool is private and designed to take full advantage of its south-facing aspect. There is plenty of room around the pool terrace for sunbeds and parasols.
Size: 9m x 5m
Depths: Shallow=0.80m; Deep End=1.80m
Access: via ladder
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Great! Would love to return
Brochure/Web Description Comments:
Everything was fantastic. The house was kept very clean and the pool was maintained without us seeing or hearing anyone! The directions to the property from the airport were excellent.
Activity and Interests
Built on South facing slopes, surrounded by fig, olive and almond trees, Emilios has its own private pool carefully positioned so that the view can be enjoyed to the full. It is doubtful you will ever want to leave this fantastically peaceful location. The location of Villa Emilios ensures total privacy, yet from the villa there is access to a great variety of walks through 'Old Corfu', along the hillsides through quaint little villages and shady olive groves. The bays of Kalami, Kouloura and Agni are all just below the Villa, but a car is strongly recommended.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
PR:790/EP N.S:08/29/07537 A.M:38409 -4/3/2008
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 220 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom. A separate guest WC and washroom is located off the hallway.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- All bedrooms are en-suite, have air-conditioning, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and either a terrace or balcony with magnificent views. On the ground floor to the left of the staircase is a twin bedded room with en-suite bathroom and French doors leading directly onto the pool terrace. A grand wooden staircase leads up to the first floor and two further bedrooms, including the Master bedroom. This has a double bed and French doors opening on to a partly shaded upper terrace. From here there is a bird's eye view of the pool area below. The en-suite bathroom is located through an archway. Its jacuzzi style bath with six water jets will certainly help you unwind after an arduous day by the pool! The third bedroom is twin bedded and enjoys an en suite shower room. This also has French windows that lead out onto it's own large balcony.
- Interior: A short flight of steps leads from the private driveway up to the main entrance to the house and into the spacious living room, dining room and well equipped kitchen. The modern kitchen includes an eye level oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, ceramic hob, extractor fan and dishwasher. The large wooden dining table is adjacent to the kitchen. The pale, neutral colours of the lounge contrast with the vivid colors of the view outside. Comfortable seating is set off by a brick fireplace and wooden ceiling beams. Patio doors lead to the breakfast terrace. The lounge also offers a 32' Plasma TV with 'freeview' satellite stations. Outside: The pool is imaginatively designed to take full advantage of its south-facing aspect. With full sun almost all day long, the shady area beneath the upstairs terrace offers a cool retreat without having to leave the pool. There is plenty of room around the pool terrace for sunbeds and umbrellas.