|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Newly converted studio. Luxury king size bed, 1.80 m. well equipped kitchen. Large sunny terrace with table and chairs. Air conditioning.
In one of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France, Lourmarin is ideally placed in the Luberon National Park in the heart of Provence, 30 mins from Avignon, Aix and Arles.
The house is situated between the Chateau and the luxury Hotel/restaurant 'Le Moulin de Lourmarin', in a peaceful impasse just around the corner from the center of the village, near all facilies that you will need : boulangerie, restaurants, markets, pharmacie etc...
From there you can explore beautiful countryside walks leading up to the Luberon mountain.
The Chateau offers a unique high quality cultural programme during the season, weekly classical music recitals, Theatre, Jazz concerts, Art exhibitions...
The Temple next door hosts concerts and recitals from the famous International event 'Festival of La Roque d'Antheron'
Lourmarin has a lively program of events including the famous Friday market, a new producter's market on tuesday evening, and it hosts numerous shops, art gallerys and exhibitions.
I provide High quality bed linen and towels to all apartements.
My Accomodation :
1) 'Courtyard studio'
- Large bedroom (double bed, 1.60m)
- Separate well-equipped kitchen leading out to private shaded courtyard area with table, chairs, BBQ etc...
- New bathroom with separate shower, WC, hand basin.
2) 'Courtyard apartment'
- 50m2 (2 rooms).
- Large salon with fully equipped kitchen.
- 3 French doors open onto a south facing sunlit courtyard garden.
- Down a few steps from the salon, there is a large vaulted bedroom (1 double and 1 single bed) - cool and dry in summer - with en-suite shower room.
3) Charming 'balcony room'
- Twin beds made as double, can be separated
- en-suite shower and toilet.
- Views of countryside from private sunny south facing balcony.
4) 'La Salle de Musique'
- Fully modernised 35m2 studio with large sunny terrace
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Large 1.80 high quality bed, shower room.
I found this little piece of paradise about 5 years ago as a retirement house. Now, after a complete renovation into separate apartments I am delighted to be able to share its charms with others.
Rose Robson purchased this apartment in 2005
I bought the Ancienne Maison because of its charm and location, central but in a quiet location in the village.
The Ancienne Maison des Gardes has a 500 year old history reflected in the well worn steps trodden through centuries by the local guards. The charming internal courtyard is protected from the Mistral wind and offers a peaceful relaxing space to enjoy barbecues, al fresco dining etc...