2 Bedroom House Sleeping 4/5 in Saint Stephanos, Corfu. Unique location
Porto Villa is 1 of the traditional village houses of Saint Stephano, just a few paces away from the delightful and interesting harbour front. Porto has a pleasant, covered terrace that is the perfect spot to start or end another wonderful day of that precious holiday. The bakery and supermarket is close enough for the croissants to be still hot when you go to fetch them for breakfast! The accommodation is simple but just right for anyone who wants to be right at the heart of everything with beach, harbour, bars, restaurants and shops close by. Ideal for a couple or a small family. The villa comprises of 2 air conditioned bedrooms sleeping up to 4 people.
Accessed up a few steps, shaded by a vine, is the covered terrace of Porto Villa, from which the front door opens into a simply furnished sitting area that in turn leads to the kitchen and dining area. There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms, 1 with a double bed and 1 with twin beds and a bathroom with shower. All the accommodation is on the same level.
Simply furnished in traditional style, the living room benefits from the front terrace which is big enough to make a comfortable area for outdoor meals or just watching the ever-interesting village activity. The dining area adjoins the kitchen.
The kitchen is neatly equipped with a oven/hob, mircrowave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Porto has 2 bedrooms, both having the benefit of air-conditioning. The twin bedroom occupies a corner position, and its 2 windows make it particularly light and airy.
The bathroom includes a shower.
The terrace of Porto is as good as an extra living room, with comfortable chairs and a table,with a view towards the harbour front of St. Stephano. It is roofed and therefore shaded from direct sun.
Details for holiday apartment Porto, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, 1 Bathroom
A few steps, shaded by a healthy vine, lead up from the lane to the covered terrace of Porto Villa, from which the front door opens into a simply furnished sitting area that in turn leads to the kitchen and dining area. There are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with twin beds, and a bathroom with small bath. All the accommodation is on the same level.Simply furnished in traditional style, the lounge benefits from the front terrace which is big enough to make a comfortable area for outdoor meals or just watching the ever-interesting village activity. The dining area adjoins the kitchen.The kitchen is neatly equipped with a full cooker and fridge/freezer.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Great house beautiful area and village with lovely restaurants. We walked almost every day the scenery and flowers are magnificent. The people are lovely and friendly.we ordered fresh fish frequently very reasonable and fab flavour. I loved the placeTransfers were spot on time. The drivers were great company very friendly and helpful.The car hire gentleman was truelygracious and kind when I damaged the wing mirror. Thank you.I love Ag Stefanos
Activity and Interests
Agios (Saint) Stephanos is an extremely pretty fishing village, located between Kalami and Kassiopi. This little fishing village has now become a very popular 'up market' resort with many stylish holiday villas. A thriving local Greek community welcomes its visitors with the warmth and hospitality for which Greece is famous. With several excellent tavernas, 2 cocktail bars, 2 supermarkets, a gift shop and boat hire, it is the perfect base for a holiday: Saint Stephanos Corfu.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
MHTE:0829K121K136000 PR:2028/BK A.M:35078 -18/5/2009
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- water parks
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 75 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Neatly finished, the modern bathroom offers everything you need for a small family or two couples.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for a child (5th guest)
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Porto has two bedrooms, both having the benefit of air-conditioning. The twin bedroom occupies a corner position, and its two windows make it particularly light and airy.
- * Air-conditioning (at no extra cost). * Evening boat taxi to Taverna Agni. * Twice-weekly boat taxi to Corfu Town. (NB charge payable for boat taxi). Walking Distances. * Nearest taverna less than 1 minute. * Nearest mini-market 2 minutes. * Nearest beach 2 minutes or Kerasia 1km.