Royal Mile Edinburgh self catering accommodation, 1 bedroom + sofa bed
Ladystairs is a beautiful second floor self catering apartment in a listed building on the Lawnmarket (the top section of the famous Royal Mile ) and is approximately 150 metres from Edinburgh Castle . This self-catering apartment is furnished and decorated to a very high standard to make your stay in Edinburgh as comfortable as possible. It is very suitable location for a romantic stay in one of the worlds great cities. It can sleep four using a king size bed in the bedroom and a comfortable sofa bed in the lounge. Guests who have a laptop can also enjoy a free broadband connection either through the supplied cable or by WiFi.
The fantastic bay windows in the lounge and bedroom both give stunning views of the Royal Mile.
his combined lounge/kitchen area has been completely equipped to make your stay as comfortable as possible with a LCD digital TV. The bedroom has superb kingsize bed and a wall mounted LCD TV.
Calendar not maintained, please email.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Excellent location. We were in Edinburgh for the festival so was very handy for events, restaurants, shops etc. Lovely, comfy bed. Would recommend.
Great flat, great location off the royal mile!
Wonderful flat! Located in a great location in a charming close of the royal mile. Great location located right in the heart of all the sights. The flat was very nicely furnished with all the amenities needed for a short stay. Large windows overlooked all the action on the royal mile. I would recommend this to anyone coming for a short stay in Edinburgh.
The apartment Ladystairs was very nice. The fittings were very tasteful and of very good quality. The apartment is small and for this reason houses a couple nicely. Though it may also be ok with a young child. The location is excellent, being on the Royal Mile. We did not that some other guests commented that it could get noisy on the weekend with revelers in the pubs. It was a little noisy on Friday/Saturday night, but didn't disturb us however. The management was very efficient and professional. Just remember that you have to pay a 100 pound key deposit!! (This can be done via Paypal to reduce hassles with having to hand over / get back cash upon arrival / departure).
We would definitely recommend this apartment.
Activity and Interests
Ladystairs is right in the heart of world famous heritage site of the Old Town of Edinburgh at the top of the Royal Mile very close to Edinburgh Castle. You have Princes Street only 200 metres away and many art galleries and museums within 2 minutes walk.
- Holiday rentals cannot accurately display the duration based discount scheme operated. The longer you stay at our apartments the more you save! 3 nights 15%, 4 nights 20%, 5 nights 25%, 6 nights 30% & 7 nights or more 35% , minimum stay 2 nights prices from 180 pounds + depending on season and length of stay. Minimum booking period during Edinburgh festival is 7 nights but will drop down again once larger bookings have been archived. Minimum booking over new year period is 4 nights.
The prices displayed are the minimum payable for this property, please get in touch for an accurate quotation.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Broadband Access
- Linens Provided
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- city centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- roller blading
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Instant electric shower, WC and basin. A shaver point is also in the bathroom.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- This is a lovely double bedroom with a bay window with a wonderful view of the Royal Mile. A king size double bed with two bedside tables, a chest of drawers and a hanging area provide ample storage space for your possessions. There a wall mounted LCD TV with 30+ digital channels and it has a built in DVD player.
- This property would not be suitable for elderly people who have difficulty with stairs as there is no lift to the apartment.