Resort destination, pool, bar/ restaurant, gym, health spa near by amenities
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa is a Florida condo hotel development offering all the facilities and amenities of a first class Orlando resort including a full reception and concierge with close proximity to shopping, dining, theme parks and golf courses. The luxury condominiums of the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village are located right next door to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores with over 50 stores offering incredible savings on national, designer and name brands, there’s something for the entire family. The Resort is superbly located one mile from Walt Disney theme parks, minutes from Universal Studios and SeaWorld, and only 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport. Free transportation is provided to area theme parks, and ample car parking. The Resort Village includes a fitness center, convenience store and gift shop, Irish pub and grille, pools, tennis courts, children’s play area, jogging path and much more. Located in central Florida the resort can be a convenient base to explore from. To the West is the Gulf Coast.
The spacious apartment, its self, is very well presented fully furnished with attractive furniture and fully equipped for self-catering. It is on the third level with a balcony looking into the resort and some green space and a great place to sit out in the evening.
Top Traveller Review
Fantastic accommodation, great location!
All the best Richard
About the Owner
I live in the beautiful Island of Guernsey just off the French coast which is well worth a visit in its own right. Although weather here is better than the UK it is still temperate and I started looking for a second home in a warm climate. I explored alternatives including Spain, but settled on the USA in Florida.I have more time for other activities managing an overseas property and golf. I have been involved in a few different activities over the years but mostly including the traditional Guernsey industry of growing tomatoes and flowers and related supplies and sales
Richard purchased this apartment in 2008
Why Richard chose Disney / Orlando
I was searching for a home with access to holiday entertainment something that I myself can enjoy as well as my visitors who happen to stay here. It had everything I was looking for. Spacious accommodation pools spa, bars and dinning on site and close to masses of all kind of facilities. A place that has the benefits of a home and a hotel.
What makes this apartment unique
The whole place comes together proving a wonderful experience to all families and individuals alike, and so much is right on the doorstep. It is a hub to everything else in Florida and, for the adventurous, further afield.
(6 traveller reviews)
I highly recommend this resort, great location to LBVFactory Stores and Orlando Premiun Outlet, Walmart, Target, gas stations, Disney Parks, etc. The resort has a big pool for kids and the staff is very kind... I will deffinitely come back with my family!!
Fantastic accommodation, great location!
This apartment is in a great location, less than 10 minutes drive to Disney World and easy access to the I4 for travelling to Universal. There is a Walmart within 5 minutes of the complex, plus an onsite shop and Pizza Hut. The accommodation is well furnished and spacious, and well equipped with kitchen essentials. The master bedroom has a large, very comfortable bed and the jacuzzi bathtub is fabulous! We had also had no problems getting a cot and a highchair from the onsite facility team. We had a fantastic 2 weeks staying here and would highly recommend it as somewhere to stay.
Great place to stay to access all Orlando has to offer. Loads of room for a family of 4. No fighting for sun beds around the pool. Good to have catering and washing facilities in room.Would go back next time I go to Orlando.
We stayed at this apartment for 16 nights in August 2011. The apartment was fab...3 tv's, the one in the front room was huge. The master bedroom was amazing...jacuzzi bath, walk in wardrobe, shower room, twin sinks and one massive bed...the other bedroom had two single beds and my son loved this room. We didnt do any cooking at the apartment, but the kitchen was well equipped.
There was loads of storage space and it was really nice to come back to the apartment after a long day at the parks.
The pirate ship pool at the accomodation my son loved and these apartments are an ideal base to tour all the parks etc. We were only a 10 min drive from disney and about 20 mins from universal so they really are in a great location.
The restaurant on site is good, and we ate there once. There is also a take away pizza hut which we used on our first night after a long flight.
This was a great family holiday and we will use these apartments again
Having just returned from 10 days at Lake Buena Vista Resort we have to say that it takes some beating for the quality and standard of its accommodation. We haven't found anything that comes near to this standard. Probably the most useful aspect of the suite is the combined washer/dryer which lets you take everything you'll need in a cabin sized suitcase! But the rest of the suite is great too - comfortable beds, jacuzzi bath, walk in shower, huge main TV in lounge and good sized ones in the bedrooms, full well equipped kitchen, everything you can possible need - you could live in it quite easily! The rest of the resort is perfect too. Two pools, one small but a good size for a quiet bathe, or a much bigger one with a terrific bar/food facility for more of a fun time.
A car is really essential to get to the malls and theme parks, but there is a big Wal Mart just a mile away, and lots of restaurants and shopping a bit further down on the 192 towards Kissimmee, all within an easy and relatively reasonable taxi ride away.
The weather was perfect too - 20 minutes of rain while we were in Epcot, otherwise mostly unbroken sunshine with temperatures between 83 and 87 every day. A perfect holiday destination.
The resort is in a perfect location, the apartments are spacious and well appointed, the facilities at the resort are good. The staff were very helpful and very professional, any problems or queries are dealt with quickly. The housekeeping services are excellent if you use them, the resort can not be faulted.
There is a spa, I didnt try that, and there are numerous free buses to the parks, we didnt use these either, they need to be booked the day before.
The apartment itself is self-catering, with a well appointed kitchen, the stove has an electric hob, there is no electric kettle, no grill/broiling pan, very minor points but worth noting. You'll probably be eating out mostly anyway.
The beds are comfortable, and big, there are plenty of towels, walk in closets and TV's everywhere, very comfortable and there is airconditioning also.
A couple of tips:
1. Make sure you get a very good map and study it before driving here, the first trip, on roads that are different, at night, can be awkward, in reality once you have done it the first time its a piece of cake.
2. Take some time to enjoy the pirate pool with the kids, its great!
3. The on-site convenience/pizza store is just that, a convenience. We had some pizza and wine from here the first night and it was tasty, but pricey. Buy as little general produce here as possible as it is typically twice as expensive as supermarket prices, however its very local and very handy!
4. The best local supermarket is Publix, on I-Drive south about 10 minutes away, far better than the Walmart over the road.
5. You will need to bring, borrow or buy an internet cable, if you need one, the reception sometimes has some.
6. The Irish pub is a bar, it does a range of drinks and beers but dont expect any culinary marvels from this place, it isnt a UK style family dining pub although they do do food.
All-in-all it was FANTASTIC!
From the Owner
“I was searching for a home with access to holiday entertainment something that I myself can enjoy as well as my visitors who happen to stay here. It had everything I was looking for. Spacious accommodation pools spa, bars and dinning on site and close to masses of all kind of facilities. A place that has the benefits of a home and a hotel.”
Activity and Interests
The luxury condominiums of the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village are located on State Road 535, and the Airport Expressway, and right next door to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. The Resort is superbly located one mile from Walt Disney theme parks, minutes from Universal Studios and SeaWorld, and only 20 minutes from the Orlando International Airport. Free transportation is provided to area theme parks. Numerous golf courses within easy reach also Cocao Beach and Kennedy Space center and Busch Gardens are about hours drive and and Clearwater Beach is St Pete's is a bit further away.
Other Activities: Disney Land
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
13 Mar 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
12 Jun 2017 - 14 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The whole place comes together proving a wonderful experience to all families and individuals alike, and so much is right on the doorstep. It is a hub to everything else in Florida and, for the adventurous, further afield.”
- Holiday Complex
- Tourist Attractions
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Lift ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking ...
- Security System
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker ...
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- 1050 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Jacuzzi, ensuite
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, seperate
- Full en suite including lovely relaxing jacuzzi in master bedroom As in a hotel towels and toiletries are provided
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Lounge - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Sleeps two
- King size double in the master suite and two singles in the twin bedroom right next to the second full bathroom.
- Beach Towels
- Golf ...
- 4 garden chairs
- Additional Amenities Free scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal Studios and SeaWorld Free wired hi-speed internet access in all rooms Large Screen TV in living room 27' TV in master bedroom 20' TV in second bedroom All bathrooms have built-in hair dryers, lighted makeup mirrors, tile floors, and granite countertops Kitchen has full size refrigerator, garbage disposal, granite counter tops, dishwasher, full oven, and microwave oven, kettle and other utensils. Washer/Dryer in each unit. Spa Individually controlled air conditioning and heat Jacuzzi tubs and walk in shower in master bedroom Sleeper sofas Alarm clock radios in all bedrooms Heated Pool, hot tub Fully staffed Resort with 24 hour services On-site housekeeping & maintenance State of the art fitness center Convenience store Restaurant & Bar - Now Open for Lunch & Dinner Pizza Hut Express - Now Open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner **No Pets Allowed**