1 bed city centre apartment
City Centre luxury apartments for serviced accommodation/ holiday lets.
The features and benefits include
1. Close to city centre.
The apartments are a short walk from both the train and bus stations.
2. Walking distance to city centre.
Ideal location to enjoy Oxford living. Whether for Museums/Architecture or sheer eating pleasure all can be accessed from the St Thomas Street location which is a short walk away from cinemas, theatre, ashmolian museum, alfresco restaurants, amazing architecture.
3. Newly renovated this handsome building offers a high standard of specification.
The latest kitchen facilities from exclusive Siemens appliances through to silas stone colour
co-ordinated hard wearing work surfaces.
Whether you want to cook Al la carte or just toss a salad the kitchen facilities will not be bettered anywhere in Oxford.
Large fridge through to the latest induction hobs means you can feel at home with this high quality kitchen.
4. The bedrooms boast of luxury quality mattresses offering an extremely comfortable nights sleep. Cozy in the knowledge that your mattress and fine cotton sheets will assist in a well earned nights sleep.
5. Specially designed bathrooms. These architecturally designed wet rooms offer warm tiles to your feet adding that extra comfort to your day.
Add this to your pressure shower offering an in orating start to the day.
All bathroom mirrors are specially designed to minimise shadow on your reflection. Allowing an efficient and easily discernible make up palette to be applied without straining your eyes.
The lights offer a clear shave experience with international shaver points for your pleasure.
6. Heated mirrors in the bathrooms. This means however steamy and tropical you like your shower the mirror will always be clear for your reflection to be clearly seen. This saves time and helps you see in the mist of a comfortable bathroom.
7. Selected sockets with USB exclusive charging points.
Charge your devices directly with a USB cable. No need for adapter plugs keeping your life as simple as possible. Avoiding the need for international adapters for your USB charging devices contributes to less organisation and stress in your day.
8. Loft storage ( except flat 3) this enables you to store luggage and bulky items away from your living space.
We have designed our apartments to be as de cluttered as possible. Your luggage sits safely out of your living area in a laddered loft.
Less clutter the more you can enjoy your Oxford home with us.
9. Our service includes a 24 hour emergency line which connects to your property manager.
We know that you may need assistance and as well as supplying a comprehensive visitor pack there is also a person at the end of the phone if you find you need emergency contact.
10. We offer an option of regular cleaning of your Oxford Home.
If you require this service we will be happy to help. Many of our clients request a weekly maid to keep your apartment in pristine order making your visit with us as comfortable as we can.
NOPS hope this academic year proves successful for all our academic tenants.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
Activity and Interests
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- city centre
- live theatre
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- ice skating
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Studio, Sleeps 2