Last Minute Discount Early August Vacancy! Save €300!
The Pines is a spacious and comfortable apartment, situated in the East Wing of a magnificent 1950s mansion on the edge of the village of Conchil-le-Temple, just 10 minutes from the beaches at Fort Mahon and Berck, 20 minutes from Montreuil sur Mer and Le Touquet, and less than one hour from Calais. There is a large enclosed garden and a terrace with garden furniture.
Trains to Paris from the nearby station take 2 hours, or you can drive there by the autoroute in less than 2 hours 30 minutes. There are 3 golf courses with a 15 minute drive, including the beautiful Golf Belle-Dune, voted one of France's top 10 courses.
Activities available nearby include sailing, sand-sailing, kite surfing, kayaking, horse-riding, and fishing in lakes, rivers and the sea. Visit the nearby Marquenterre bird sanctuary, or the Bay of the Somme to watch the seals, or take a steam train ride from Le Crotoy to the historic town of St Valery. Buy fresh fish direct from the fishermen in the market on the quay at Etaples, or enjoy a sightseeing day visiting the 1914-18 battlefields of the Somme (90 minute drive).
For cyclists and walkers there are many coastal and rural tracks which enable you to see the countryside away from the traffic.
The accommodation comprises:
- Private front door entrance into lobby.
- Living room with comfortable furniture, coffee table, reading light, bookcase and large flat screen TV. Satellite TV receiver with UK channels, French terrestrial TV channels, digital radio channels, DVD/CD player, free WiFi.
- Kitchen equipped with induction hob, oven, microwave, kettle, electric cafetière, toaster, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery, glasses, utensils, pans, etc.
- Large double bedroom with wardrobes, full length mirror, drawers, dressing table and chair, bedside lights, satellite TV and en-suite bathroom with WC.
- Large second bedroom with twin beds, wardrobes, drawers, dressing table and chair, bedside light.
- Bedroom 3 with twin beds (optional bunk beds), drawers, shelves, bedside light.
- Additonal bed or baby cot available.
- Tiled shower room and WC.
The owners, who own and operate a number of popular gites in the area, live on site.
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful house, lovely hosts
About the Owner
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Beautiful house, lovely hosts
We stayed in The Pines part of the accommodation which was extremely comfortable and clean with everything we needed. It is set in a lovely peaceful location surrounded by lovely gardens. The children had a wonderful time playing in the garden and the owners made us feel extremely welcome. We would definitely return to this accommodation as there really was nothing we could fault. Thank you very much Patrick and Sue.
A wonderful holiday in a magnificent setting.
We have just spent a most enjoyable week in The White House - and everything about this property was exceptional. The rooms were large, bright and comfortable offering wonderful views of the huge, colourful gardens in every direction.
The setting of the property is ideal as many of the fine seaside resorts such as Fort Mahon and Berck Plage are within a very short drive and the larger towns of Boulogne and Abbeville are also within easy reach.
All in all a wonderful holiday in a wonderful location - one we hope to repeat in the future.
Many thanks to Sue and Patrick.
This was an amazing and wonderful stay in the north of France.
The house was very nice and we felt at home. Large bed-rooms, a very well equipped kitchen and a cosy living room made our stay extraordinary. The small village is very nice and the two beaches (Fort Mahon and Berck) are only 10 Minutes away.
The two hosts (Sue and Patrick) are very nice and helpful and gave us from the beginning the feeling to be at home.
We could recommend this house to families as well to a couple.
Thanks very much for this wonderful stay.
Activity and Interests
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
10 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Rates include bedlinen, towels, electricity, hot water, heating, satellite TV with UK free-to-air channels, broadband internet access by WiFi
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- chateau / country house
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Barbecue ...