7 bedrooms 7 bathrooms Capacity 17 people
This restored windmill is the center of this property, which gives a single soul to this peaceful place overlooking the sea and close to the westernmost site of the European continent.
6 suite bedrooms facing a patio and a mill with a suite bedroom were carefully designed to give maximum comfort to our guests.
- 1 suite bedroom with double bed 145x195 in the first floor
- 1 small living room in the ground floor, 1,71mt tall
- 1 ensuite bathroom with shower in the lower floor, 1,71mt tall
The 6 suite bedrooms facing the patio
-6 suite bedrooms with double bed and independent access + 6 ensuite bathrooms with shower
4 beds with 180x200 and 2 beds with 160x160
Connecting to the patio and to the pool area
-Living room with TV
-Dining room with fireplace
-Fully equipped kitchen
Terrace overlooking the sea
Dining table under a porch
Swimming pool 8m x 4m
Beach - 6Km
Tennis courts - 7 Km
Restaurants and bars – 1,5 Km
Pharmacy - 1,5 Km
Supermarket - 2 Km
Railway station - 13 Km
Cascais marina - 14 Km
Oitavos, Quinta da Marinha and Penha Longa golf courses - 10 min
Guincho beach - 10 min
Cascais centre - 10 min
Estoril Casino - 20 min
Sintra - 10 min
Cape Roca - min
Lisbon centre - 35 min
Lisbon airport - 40 min
The property is situated 12 km away from Sintra and 12 km from the cosmopolitan Cascais, with its marina, entertainment, shopping, beaches, restaurants, coffee shops, delightful esplanades by the sea, not to mention the buzz of a very active nightlife. Estoril, which has the biggest casino in Europe, is only 19 km away. Lisbon, the capital, with its cosmopolitan atmosphere, monuments, restaurants and Fado, is only 30 min. away.
The closest beaches are Praia Grande and Praia da Adraga, located about 5 Km away.
Guincho, with its surrounding natural park, is highly recommended for beach & sport holidays and along the coast, the choice of other beaches is endless, famous for water sports activities. White sandy family beaches, all within 20 min drive. The bus stop is 2 km away from the property (to Sintra & Cascais) and the railway station is 8 km away.
For golfers there are 6 golf courses, all 20/30 minutes away:
1) Quinta da Marinha
Set amongst beautiful pine trees and stretching down to Guincho beach, has some of the most majestic sceneries in Portugal. Its hole number 13, a Par 4 descending to the sea, is a picture postcard of Portuguese golf.
It's the 1st Golf Course in Europe and the 2nd in the World to become a Certified Signature Sanctuary - Gold.
3) Penha Longa
Enjoys championship characteristics, an excellent level of maintenance and beautiful panoramic views over the Sintra mountain range.
One of the oldest and best-known golf courses in Portugal. Many champions - including Max Faulkner and Seve Ballesteros - have walked the fairways of this course.
5) Quinta da Beloura
Fine views over the Sintra mountain range and a course surrounded by trees provide a very pleasurable game of golf.
Designed by Rocky Roquemore. Its eighteen holes extend over 6,128 meters for a Par 72.
Sintra, Unesco World Heritage, is a charming little town at the foot of the Serra de Sintra that refuses to be recognized as a city. Every year, Sintra welcomes thousands of visitors from all around the world, who seek for a wide range of activities to foment their health, interests and knowledge, being Sintra one of the most culturally and historically rich and attractive villages in the world. Others simply want to enjoy its natural beauty and surroundings.
About the Owner
From the Owner
“Imagine a seven bedroom property built from a windmill and with an incredible sea view. A house with 22 dazzling beaches nearby. 30 minutes from Lisbon airport and 10 minutes from a UNESCO world heritage site.”
Activity and Interests
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Sep 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
17 Dec 2016 - 6 Jan 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£716|
Breakage deposit: 800€
Portable heating: 25€ per week for the all property
On request: 3 extra beds
Preferred changeover day: Saturday, in July & August
Chef upon request
Earliest arrival time: 16:00 pm
Latest departure time: 10:00 am
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, ensuite
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, ensuite
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, ensuite
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, ensuite
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, ensuite
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, ensuite
- Bathroom 7 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, ensuite
- The windmill 1 ensuite bathroom with shower facing the patio 6 ensuite bathrooms with shower
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 17
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Double Bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 6 - 1 Double Bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 7 - 1 Double Bed, ensuite
- The windmill 1 suite bedroom with double bed The 6 suite bedrooms facing the patio 6 suite bedrooms with double bed and independent access
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Sintra, Unesco World Heritage, is a charming little town at the foot of the Serra de Sintra that refuses to be recognized as a city. Every year, Sintra welcomes thousands of visitors from all around the world, who seek for a wide range of activities to foment their health, interests and knowledge, being Sintra one of the most culturally and historically rich and attractive villages in the world. Others simply want to enjoy its natural beauty and surroundings.