Gorgeous Private Spanish Villa
Private detached whitewashed villa situated in the famous Spanish town of Candelaria. This beautiful town is situated on the sunny southern coast of Tenerife where sunshine is almost guaranteed all year around. Spending your holiday in Candelaria means enjoying the real Canarias life. The town just offers everything you need - shopping facilities, bars and restaurants and it has a good infrastructure. Its proximity to the sea and the quietness make this house ideal for anyone wanting a wonderful holiday on the Spanish coast. 5 minutes by car from the beach, 25 minutes from Tenerife South airport and 35 minutes distance from Los Christianos and Las Americas. There are splendid views of mountains and the ocean from the patio and garden area. All rooms are on the ground floor level and would be ideal for elderly.The mobile telephone networks of Telefónica, Vodafone and other providers support our villa with coverage. Internet access via LAN and Wi-Fi, free and fair usage provided. There are more than 450 TV channels for your use.We will extend a warm welcome to you with a bottle of excellent Spanish wine.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
4.8 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
We stayed in Tenerife in march 2015, the property was brand new. Well equipped, nice decor and amazing outside space. The owner Angeles was so lovely and very helpful, easy to deal with. I looked at the photos and the property got the pool which is even better now, hope we will revisit Tenerife some time soon and will have pleasure staying in this villa again
Beautiful villa near a lovely friendly town
The villa was lovely and has everything you need for a relaxing holiday. We took our two children ages 1 and 3 and they loved it as well. The neighbor hood dogs can be a little noisy but this didn't affect the wonderful time we had. The closest town is a couple of mins in the car and it is very friendly with lovely shops and restaurants. All in all we had the best time and would highly recommend.
A lovely looking and clean villa. All essentials provided. Very good communication with the owner who responds quickly. We really enjoyed staying here. Would recommend to other families.
A Gorgeous private Spanish Villa indeed!
Everything about this villa was bigger and better than I had imagined. For sure, the pictures did look good but the space inside and outside was way beyond our expectations. The very private back garden is the size of a tennis court with a backdrop of a wild hillside full of kestrels, buzzards and more. You could comfortably fit at least five cars at the front within the locked perimeter if you wanted to - we only had one. The villa was nicely prepared and clean when we arrived and our deposit was returned promptly after we left. On the negative side for some, I would say you need a car or be prepared to use taxis as it is a little out of the way. The seclusion suited us well. Also, the dogs in the bungalow some way behind and to the side were quite noisy. They barked at every sound we made at first but did settle down after a couple of days. I have no hesitation in recommending this villa to anyone who likes seclusion and does not want a beach just across the road.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
All year (with pool)
2 Mar 2016 - 29 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£173|
House number: 46B
Street name: Camino de La Punta
Town Name: Araya
City Name: Candelaria
Post Code: 38540
• Direction from Tenerife South Airport to the property (please see the link) : https://goo.gl/maps/z4F5g
• Arrival time 3pm (unless different arrangements has been made with the owner).
• Departure time 10am (unless different arrangements has been made with the owner). Please make sure that you do departure no later than 10am so that the cleaner have enough time to prepare the property for the next tenants.
• The keys to enter the house will be located inside the key safe box (near to the main gate). Please see this video if you don’t know how to operate and open a key safe box ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bzolgrC6BA
• The code for the keys safe box is **** (to be given by the owner close to the arrival time)
• The code for the wifi is; 922517982
• Please ensure the house is left in the same conditions as it was found , clean and domestic waste disposed in the containers located at the road, just outside the property. Please be aware that If the property is left in bad conditions an additional charge will be added for deep cleaning.
• I would be very much appreciate if you could inform me of any damages that you caused to the property enable to get it fix before next tenants arrives.
• There is an inventory at the property. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to inform the landlord of any discrepancy that you may found within 12 hours after my arrival.
• 1 large towel per person and 1 set of bed linen per bed will be supplied. Additional bed linen and additional towels can be provide with an extra cost (15 euros per bed set, 5 euros per towel). Please do no attempt to wash the bed linen or towels by using the washing . All the bedding and towels are carefully washed and iron by professionals.
• If you require to employ a cleaner during your stay do not hesitate to contact me. This service can be provided
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- 1100 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2