6 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, games room.
This magnificent Grade II listed country cottage is set in large grounds amidst the unspoilt village of Arddleen. It offers spacious, stylish and comfortable accommodation and has panoramic views, an abundance of trees and specially designated areas to encourage the wildlife. It lies approximately five miles north of Welshpool, convenient for visiting the lovely Powys Castle, built circa 1200, and 12 miles south of Oswestry, where Merlin the magician was said to have been born.
The holiday house has an excellent compliment of indoor and outdoor activities such as table tennis and pool table, board games and an extensive book library. The more adventurous can find an abundance of activities such as go-karting, paint balling, quad biking, canoeing and many more exciting tourist attractions.
Trederwen House makes an excellent base to explore the wonders of Wales and Shropshire and is the perfect place for any occasion.
Further afield are Shrewsbury (25mins) and Chester (50mins), both magnificent market towns offering excellent shopping opportunities. Chester hosts regular horse racing at its track
Convenience stores are just two miles away, and a friendly pub/restaurant with children’s play area is just a three minute walk away along the village pathway.
Ground Floor: The property has gas central heating and comprises:
Lounge: With wood burner, Freeview TV and DVD player.
Kitchen: With breakfast area, electric range cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, CD player and iPod dock.
Utility room: With washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bedroom 1: With twin beds and garden views.
Cloakroom: With WC.
First Floor: Bedroom 2: With king size bed and garden views.
Bedroom 3: With twin beds and garden views.
Bedroom 4: With double bed and en-suite with shower and WC.
Bedroom 5: With double bed.
Bathroom: With bath and WC.
Shower room: With shower and WC.
Steep and uneven stairs to...
Second Floor: Bedroom 6: With double bed.
All gas, electric and bed linen included.
Travel cot and highchair available. External games room with table tennis and pool table. Wi-Fi.
Large, lawned garden with sitting-out area and furniture. Ample parking. No smoking.
About the Owner
We couldn't resist this house when we saw it in 2006. It has so many wonderful features to enjoy and a huge garden to explore. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
Oct Half Term
21 Oct 2016 - 27 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Nov-Pre Christmas SPECIAL
31 Oct 2016 - 15 Dec 2016
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Pre Christmas Week
16 Dec 2016 - 21 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
28 Dec 2016 - 4 Jan 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Pets - Up to 2 allowed - 10 pounds per pet
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Game Room ...
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Ground floor wc
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Large shower room, 1st floor
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Large corner bath, 1st floor
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Extra large shower room en suite, 1st floor
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Kingsize bed, walk in wardrobe, garden view
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, 2 Cot, 2 single beds, 2 cots available, garden view
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, En Suite bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom 4 - Large bedroom with double bed, shower room next door
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Attic bedroom - kingsize bed, open beams - NB Steep stairs
- Bedroom 6 - 2 Single Bed, Ground floor bedroom with garden view
- Kayak / Canoe
- Garden ...