3 bedroom,2 bathrooms,stunning sea view,swimming pool,5 walking mins from beach
Thank you for taking a look and considering my villa for your holiday! I am Daniela an the Italian woman living in Montenegro. This amazing villa is an Adriatic Sea facing, totally private, detached old stone house with private pool in one of the finest positions on the whole coast. It is located along the beautiful west coast of Montenegro, around 8KM South of Budva, 4KM of Sveti Stefan and just a 5 minute drive to the prettiest beach side village on the coast - Petrovac.
Set below the hilltop Rezevici monastery, in a residential area of similar villas, it's central position along this delightful coastline offers guests the ease of seeing and enjoying the main villages, town, beaches and great restaurants easily and quickly.
There is a small beach just a walk away, through the lanes of the village.
The totally glass fronted lounge opens onto the private terraces with the most amazing westerly views one could hope for.
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, & all enjoy sea views, as does the master's giant ocean facing corner jacuzzi (room for two!) bathroom! The villa features an open plan kitchen & lounge, modern furnishings and sanitary ware (Philip Starck design and Duravit), not to mention quality beds, linens and bath robes for all!
Free wifi internet is supplied. UK and European TV channels.
Food and drink is extremely good value in both supermarkets and in the abundant number of local restaurants. There is a little mini mart shop close by the villa, with further plenty of shopping, bars and restaurants in Petrovac, or the other lovely villages and towns along this short coast.
If you have any questions, or would like to progress a booking, please just send me an enquiry and I will reply very promptly. I do not use sales agencies, handling all client needs directly. I can accept payments either my credit card, UK Internet banking or international wire. A 50% deposit secures your booking, with the balance not due until just 8 weeks before your arrival.
Activity and Interests
Beaches. The village has its own, just 5-10 mins walk through the village. There is a further lovely beach is found at Petrovac, just 5 mins away, and backed by little bars and restaurants. Also, try Sveti Stefan Beach - 10 mins away and looking over the iconic island.
Many more top carriers have now announced flights direct to Dubrovnik or Tivat from 2015 - the principle airports serving Montenegro. When sending me an enquiry, if you need help seeking flights, just add to your message. Transit distance to the villa is 69km from Dubrovnik Airport. Summer flights to Tivat (30km to villa).
The nearest tiny shop (all the basics you need, including daily fresh breads) is just 30 footsteps away! For a bigger shop, visit the supermarket in Petrovac. Wonderful restaurants and bars are to be found in Sveti Stefan, Prezno and Petrovac. This part of Montenegro is renowned for the coastal views, and there are perfectly placed bars 1-5km away, perfect for a cooling drink. Our visitor book at the villa lists all tried and tested recommendations. The old town at Budva (8km) is just magical!
The Rezevici Monastery above the village is a must to visit. Both Sveti Stefan, Pertovac and Budva have banks, medical centres and tourist information centres, as well as dozens of coffee shops, bars and restaurants between them. Nightlife can be found in all three, with Budva the place for the disco fan! The Adriatic is regarded as one of the world's clearest seas, so indulge in scuba or snorkelling. Equipment is available from the main towns.
About the Owner
Hi! I'm Daniela, the owner of La Stella di Mare Villa. I live in Podgorica even if I am from Milan as my husband is from here.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my holiday home and if you wish to come and stay, please just complete the inquiry form and I'll get back to you immediately. I directly manage all my clients' inquiries (no call centre agents for me!) and endeavor to provide a tip top service, from first inquiry, through pre-arrival planning and information, and am always available during your stay.
From the Owner
“It is better than a 5 star hotel”
Activity and Interests
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£267|
I accept payment for the 50% deposit by secure credit card payments to Paypal, cheque or internet banking. the deposit is required on booking. The balance is due just 8 weeks before holiday. The villa is open from 1st April to 1st November each year.
Refundable damage deposit - Euro 300 due with your balance payment and refunded after your stay, subject to damage checks by our agent with you on departure. The deposit will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
““The benefits of my villa are privacy, amazing sea view, walking distance from the beach, for nature lovers and people that want to escape the mass, it's own pool, parking, high quality fixtures, fittings, beds, sheets, towels, bathrobes, free internet (wireless) and within easy reach from airports and to local towns and places of interest to visit and explore.””
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- 140 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- All bathrooms have brand new high quality sanitary ware (Philip Starck master and additional Duravit fitting). The master is uniquely ocean facing with pamoramic windows. The other two en-suites are shower rooms (one having a full length body shower).
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Sofa bed in lounge Notes on bedrooms: The first floor comprises master bedroom with double bed, and en-suite corner jacuzzi bathroom. Also on the first floor, another double bedroom with adjacent bathroom. The ground floor has the third bedroom, with twin beds and en-suite shower room.
- All bedrooms have air conditioning that also operates to heat the villa in cooler months. Wiresless Internet included. Outside: The terrace has a BBQ, loungers, tables and chairs, all provided for outside entertaining and relaxing. Please bring your own beach and pool towels. Utility Room: The villa has a washing machine for your own use. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and lovely thick towels and bath robes are included in the price, as is a full cleaning service prior to your arrival and after your departure. Other: The landing leading to the upper bedrooms has a storage facility with iron and board, as well as items provided to ease you domestic requirements through your stay. The pool measures 5m x 2.5m approx and is ideal for cooling off.