|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Located 1 km from the village of Saint Paul de Vence and 600m from the Maeght Foundation, you will enjoy beautiful surroundings and a large garden with olive trees, palm trees, private salt pool and barbecue in a quiet residential area.
The apartment consists of 3 parts with a total of 70 m2 with terrace and secure parking, located on the ground floor villa with a small sea view, entrance, large living room opening onto the terrace, two bedrooms, possibility 6 sleeping (4 in bedrooms and 2 on the sofa in living room), fitted kitchen with dishwasher, 2 bathrooms (1 with direct access to the bathroom : shower, bath and toilet; 1 with access by the living room : shower and toilet), cupboards, heating + water group, double glazing.
Access for passengers:
• Terrace surrounded by a garden of 1350 m2
• Full access to all the garden
• 70 m2
• salt pool surrounded by palm trees and pines• 2 double bedrooms, 1 with en suite bathroom and the other access to the bathroom from the living room
• large living room overlooking the terrace with a sofa bed (possibility of 2 additionals comfortables sleeping)
• covered garage 1 place, possibility to park 2 cars in the closed parking
• close to the Maeght Foundation, from the village of St Paul with its galleries and restaurants, the renowned Colombe d'or and restaurant Alain Llorca, the new Casino games Cagnes sur mer, the Nice Cote d'Azur international airport, Cap 3000 shopping center, ski resorts and the sea ...
Trade with travelers
A person will be present on site upstairs for any information, assistance, home, exchanges ...
It will be appreciated primarily the relaxing atmosphere of the villa, away from pollution and traffic noise, and full access to the pool, surrounded by a fence to prevent domestic accident, the wide garden and terrace with barbecue ...Then the beautiful addresses both eccentric traffic but near the village and offered activities (walks, exhibitions, sea, mountain...)
By car from the A8 highway exit Cagnes sur mer or bus from Nice or Cagnes ...
The rates in the calendar are variable depending on the season. They are regressive depending on length of stay.Do not hesitate to contact us for details.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£472|