3 Bedrooms, Character property, Near to shops, eateries & beach in Aldeburgh
Located at the heart of the popular seaside town of Aldeburgh, Doe House is a charming cottage perfect for family or friends. Traditional with a modern twist, this cottage is cosy yet bright and comfortable.
• Living area with large brick fireplace and wood burner.
• Dining area with dining table and chairs for up to 6 people.
• Small reading nook between dining room, stairs and kitchen.
• Fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
• Large studio style master bedroom with sylight and large patio doors leading out onto enclosed patio garden.
• En-suite shower room and separate WC.
• Hard wood floors throughout ground floor.
• Twin bedroom with 2 x single beds.
• Single room with one single bed and additional pull-out bed should it be required.
• Family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, WC and wash basin.
Outside: The courtyard garden is securely enclosed without being overlooked. A gas BBQ, table and chairs are all available for use.
All linen, towels and WiFi are included in the rental price.
Unfortunately dogs are not allowed to stay at Doe House. Please contact us for information on our dog friendly properties in Aldeburgh and Thorpeness
*Rates are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed, and are intended as guide prices. Short-breaks (3 or 4 nights) are charged at 75% of the full weekly rental. 5 to 7 nights will be the full weekly rental. Please visit our website www.aldeburghbreaks.co.uk for live rates and availability or give us a call on 01728 451031. A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable on booking.
About the Owner
Aldeburgh Bay Holidays is a letting agency specialising in self-catering properties close, and on to the seaside. With an in-house reception, housekeeping and maintenance team we are able to provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Activity and Interests
“You feel at home as soon as you open the door”.
Located in a quiet street between Aldeburgh beach and the High Street, Doe House is in amongst a wealth of shops, cafés and restaurants and full of character.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
50% of total rent
Booking fee: £10.00 per booking
High Chair: £5.00 per booking
Travel Cot: £5.00 per booking
n addition to any short breaks policy throughout the year, short breaks are allowed within 7 days of arrival.
The following dates are available for short break bookings:
01 Nov 2015 to 19 Dec 2015
Short breaks allowed for dates within 7 days
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“All Aldeburgh Bay Holiday Guests are welcome to various discounts when using any of the TA Hotel Collection facilities including 20% off green fees at the award winning Thorpeness Golf Club with its award wining James Braid course. See here for more details: http://www.aldeburghbayholidays.co.uk/deals.aspx”
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Dining Area
- near the sea
- live theatre
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- roller blading
- Shower room - Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master studio bedroom
- Bedroom - 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom - 1 Single Bed
- Extra tucker bede