4 Bedrooms, Located at heart of Aldeburgh, Walking distance to beach.
Set over 3 floors, Gun Lodge is a spacious, bright, modern property set at the heart of one of The Suffolk Coasts most popular seaside towns, just a stones throw from the beach.
• ‘Box’ room with small double futon for additional sleeping space. Perfect games room for children or teenagers.
• Shower room/utility room with WC and washing machine.
• Access to secure garage.
• Chappell piano for those with a musical ear.
• Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area.
• Flat screen TV, DVD player and SONOS sound system to allow for music to be played throughout the house.
• Master bedroom with sea views, King size bed and luxurious en-suite bathroom with shower and roll top bath.
• 2 Twin bedrooms, both with sea views.
• One twin bedroom has 2 additional pull-out beds should guests require them.
• Family bathroom with shower, wash basin and WC.
Outside: The secure courtyard garden can be accessed from the ground floor and is equipped with garden furniture and a gas BBQ.
Linen and WiFi are included in the rental price.
Well behaved dogs are welcome, subject to a £20 surcharge per dog.
*Rates are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed, and are intended as guide prices. Short-breaks (3 or 4 nights) are charged at 75% of the full weekly rental. 5 to 7 nights will be the full weekly rental. Please visit our website www.aldeburghbreaks.co.uk for live rates and availability or give us a call on 01728 451031. A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable on booking.
About the Owner
About Aldeburgh Bay Holidays
Aldeburgh Bay Holidays is a letting agency specialising in self-catering properties close, and on to the seaside. With an in-house reception, housekeeping and maintenance team we are able to provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What makes this apartment unique
All Aldeburgh Bay Holiday Guests are welcome to various discounts when using any of the TA Hotel Collection facilities including 20% off green fees at the award winning Thorpeness Golf Club with its award wining James Braid course.
See here for more details: http://www.aldeburghbayholidays.co.uk/deals.aspx
Activity and Interests
Gun Lodge, portrayed to an extremely high standard is located in Aldeburgh, Brudenell Street. Situated nearby to the beach, the Brudenell Hotel and Aldeburgh’s notorious high street- famous for its wealth of authentic shops, restaurants and location.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
50% of total rent
Booking fee: £10.00 per booking
High Chair: £5.00 per booking
Travel Cot: £5.00 per booking
DOG: £20.00 each
In addition to any short breaks policy throughout the year, short breaks are allowed within 7 days of arrival.
The following dates are available for short break bookings:
01 Nov 2015 to 19 Dec 2015
Short breaks allowed for dates within 7 days
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“All Aldeburgh Bay Holiday Guests are welcome to various discounts when using any of the TA Hotel Collection facilities including 20% off green fees at the award winning Thorpeness Golf Club with its award wining James Braid course. See here for more details: http://www.aldeburghbayholidays.co.uk/deals.aspx”
- Holiday Complex
- Tourist Attractions
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Dining Area
- near the sea
- live theatre
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- roller blading
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Basin
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Family bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Small double sofa bedroom
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed