4 Bedrooms, Located at heart of Aldeburgh, Walking distance to beach.
Set over 3 floors, Gun Lodge is a spacious, bright, modern property set at the heart of one of The Suffolk Coasts most popular seaside towns, just a stones throw from the beach.
• ‘Box’ room with small double futon for additional sleeping space. Perfect games room for children or teenagers.
• Shower room/utility room with WC and washing machine.
• Access to secure garage.
• Chappell piano for those with a musical ear.
• Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area.
• Flat screen TV, DVD player and SONOS sound system to allow for music to be played throughout the house.
• Master bedroom with sea views, King size bed and luxurious en-suite bathroom with shower and roll top bath.
• 2 Twin bedrooms, both with sea views.
• One twin bedroom has 2 additional pull-out beds should guests require them.
• Family bathroom with shower, wash basin and WC.
Outside: The secure courtyard garden can be accessed from the ground floor and is equipped with garden furniture and a gas BBQ.
Linen and WiFi are included in the rental price.
Well behaved dogs are welcome, subject to a £20 surcharge per dog.
*Rates are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed, and are intended as guide prices. Short-breaks (3 or 4 nights) are charged at 75% of the full weekly rental. 5 to 7 nights will be the full weekly rental. Please visit our website www.aldeburghbreaks.co.uk for live rates and availability or give us a call on 01728 451031. A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable on booking.
About the Owner
Aldeburgh Bay Holidays is a letting agency specialising in self-catering properties close, and on to the seaside. With an in-house reception, housekeeping and maintenance team we are able to provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Activity and Interests
Gun Lodge, portrayed to an extremely high standard is located in Aldeburgh, Brudenell Street. Situated nearby to the beach, the Brudenell Hotel and Aldeburgh’s notorious high street- famous for its wealth of authentic shops, restaurants and location.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
50% of total rent
Booking fee: £10.00 per booking
High Chair: £5.00 per booking
Travel Cot: £5.00 per booking
DOG: £20.00 each
In addition to any short breaks policy throughout the year, short breaks are allowed within 7 days of arrival.
The following dates are available for short break bookings:
01 Nov 2015 to 19 Dec 2015
Short breaks allowed for dates within 7 days
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“All Aldeburgh Bay Holiday Guests are welcome to various discounts when using any of the TA Hotel Collection facilities including 20% off green fees at the award winning Thorpeness Golf Club with its award wining James Braid course. See here for more details: http://www.aldeburghbayholidays.co.uk/deals.aspx”
- Holiday Complex
- Tourist Attractions
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Dining Area
- near the sea
- live theatre
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- roller blading
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Basin
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Family bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Small double sofa bedroom
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed