Ideal for couples, best mates or a family with 2 young children or small teeners
This charming one-bedroom flat is perfect for couples or a family with young children. The nearest beach is a short 5 minute walk, so close you can smell the salt in the air. Spacious, bright and airy, it is a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of the beach crowd, the perfect base to relax and unwind after a day’s tour of Cornish sights and sceneries.
OPEN PLAN LIVING
- Living, dining and kitchen area laid out open plan style
- The sofa in the living room converts to a comfortable double bed.
- Decorated in mid-century modern style, with trendy furniture, stylish furnishings and bright and beautiful artwork
- Flatscreen smart LED TV and free wifi
- The design is effortless and understated with comfort as the operative word.
- The bed is a sumptuous king-sized Hypnos with a zip and link mattress and divan, which can be arranged as two single beds on request
- The sheets are made of the softest washed linen with a relaxed, Sunday morning look and feel that will make you want to stay in bed all day. Eco-friendly, breathable, hypoallergenic, natural flax linen are incredibly comfortable and naturally regulates body temperature while you sleep.
- Wardrobe, lamp, dressing table, hair dryer and DAB radio are provided
- Fully kitted kitchen with electric oven and grill, electric hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle, toaster and cafetiere
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- An iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner are available
- Dining table and seating for up to 4 people
- Breakfast bar for 2
- Modern bathroom equipped with a Villeroy & Boch acrylic bath with overhead shower.
- Waist to ceiling mirror, heated towel rail, wc, wash basin and shaver point
- Complimentary toiletries
- South-facing sunny courtyard with table and chairs for al fresco dining
- Bean bag for lounging
Top Traveller Review
Clean, smart looking flat.
About the Owner
We are Josefina and George Smith and we live in St Albans with our three children and our fluffy white dog.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Josefina has furnished the apartment beautifully, lovely linen! Fantastic location, walking distance to shops, beaches and restaurants. Very responsive host, thank you we had a lovely time.
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Clean, smart looking flat.
We had three adults staying in this lovely flat, and it worked out very well, the sofa bed was very practical and comfy to sleep on, the flat did not feel to small either. We were very pleased with our stay and would definitely come back to stay here again :)
Excellent Seaside Bolthole!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at One Ocean views.
Having stayed in Newquay and the surrounding areas over the last four years in various levels of accommodation, we have agreed this was our favourite.
It is super stylish, modern, luxurious, comfortable, very spacious, great location and great value for money.
Josephine was a pleasure to deal with and very good at keeping in contact with us in the weeks up to, during and after our stay, which gives you great confidence and peace of mind.
We will definitely be back!!
Selena and Torsten
Great apartment walking distance for all Newquay beaches, pubs and restaurants
Great apartment walking distance for all Newquay beaches, pubs and restaurants. Perks – Parking space, comfy bed, washing machine and dishwasher, outside space for a morning cuppa, modern and clean.
Restaurants to reccomned – The Fish House, The Harbour fish and Grill, The Breaks and Lusty Glaze (food not as good as others, but perfect venue/setting)
Stylish and very comfortable appartment!
This new and stylish apartment including the sunny terrace is very well equipped, quiet and lovely furnished. It is located close to shops or surf schools in Newquay and all beaches are within walking distance. We enjoyed our stay here very much! The owners are very kind and extremely helpful. We would definitely recommend the apartment also for a small family.
From the Owner
“We acquired our first holiday let property, a 2 bedroom apartment, back in 2013 and have been successful since in letting it out to happy and contented guests. When the opportunity arose to purchase this one-bedroom apartment in the same development as their first one, we grabbed the chance as it had all the same features, build and location as the 2-bedroom one. We think there is a lack of high-spec one-bed properties in Newquay or Cornwall and so we believe this one will cater to more discerning couples or small families looking for a more relaxed and laid back holiday.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Whether you're after adrenaline pumping water sports or a beach picnic with the young ones, Newquay has the perfect pitch of sand for everyone. What's even better is that they are all within easy reach from 10 Ocean Views! Top of the list is family-friendly Towan Beach, a few minutes' stroll from 10 Ocean Views (takes slightly longer coming back as its an uphill walk but hey, you get to burn more calories!).To the south of Towan Beach is the spectacular and iconic Fistral Beach. Famous for being one of the best surfing beaches in Europe, it is busy and buzzing with excitement and adrenalin. Surfing is on all year round but large tides and huge swells make this beach quite dangerous so check the forecast before heading down. Find out more at www.tenoceanviews.com
When it comes to location, nothing beats 10 Ocean Views. Perfectly located, with easy access to the best beaches, spectacular sceneries and the town centre. No less than 7 of Europe’s best beaches are within a short walk or drive away. The closest is Towan Bay which is a 5 minute walk from the apartment. Fistral Beach is 4 minute drive from the apartment.
Newquay Airport is about 6 miles from the apartment and takes 15 to 20 minutes by car. Newquay train station is a short half a mile from the apartment or 3 minutes in a cab. Walking and cycling in Newquay is the best for sightseeing, weather-permitting, but you will need a car to explore the rest of Cornwall.
Newquay’s coast path provides some of the region’s most spectacular scenery. From rugged coastlines to dramatic headlands, it’s a visual feast for every nature lover.
There’s something for everyone for a great day out… Trenance Gardens for a relaxing stroll, the Blue Reef Aquarium or Newquay Zoo for animal lovers, Trerice Manor House or the National Maritime Museum for history buffs.
Outside of Newquay, there is an abundance of attractions and things to do. Top of our list is the Eden Project, a definite must-see for first time visitors to Cornwall. We’ve also enjoyed a day out to Land’s End, a bit of a drive south but worth well your time.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Additional booking notes:
Get a discount for stays of 4 nights and more. Click on ENQUIRE NOW for a quote.
For the summer peak periods, we only accept a minimum of 7 nights’ booking from Saturday to Saturday. For off peak periods, a minimum of 3 nights is required with flexible changeover days.
During the peak summer weeks of July (last two weeks) and August, the changeover day is Saturday.
For off-peak weeks, the changeover day is flexible.
No additional mandatory fees
Refundable Damage Deposit £100.00
To secure the booking a deposit of 50% is required .
Remainder payable within 30 days of the holiday.
Pay online via debit or credit card. Please call to pay by cheque or BACS bank transfer.
Security deposit of £100.
NON smoking apartment.
Damages deposit is £100 and refundable on satisfactory checking of apartment.
100% refund if cancellation is made more than 60 days before check-in date.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We love: The light in the lounge - glorious and natural streaming from the sunny courtyard. The courtyard is perfect for al fresco dining or more private sunbathing if you want to escape the crowds in the beach. The artworks and picture frames all over the apartment - making for a quirky, casual and fun vibe. The Hypnos bed - lush and comfortable. Also love the washed natural linen bedsheets - luxurious, soft and cosy. The bean bag - we think its the ultimate in luxury lounging. The fabric is breathable and so keeps cool even under the sun. Plus its waterproof and easy to clean. The SMART TV - with our free unlimited wifi, you can link your Netflix or Amazon Prime Video account and watch hundreds of movies and catch-up TV. Very handy when the weather is not too good for the outdoors.”
- Away From It All
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Television ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- city centre
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- recreation centre
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Modern bathroom equipped with a Villeroy & Boch acrylic bath with overhead shower. Waist to ceiling mirror, heated towel rail, wc, wash basin and shaver point Complimentary toiletries
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, Zip & link king size w/ option to convert to 2 single beds
- The bed is a sumptuous king-sized Hypnos with a zip and link mattress and divan, which can be arranged as two single beds on request The sheets are made of the softest washed linen with a relaxed, Sunday morning look and feel that will make you want to stay in bed all day. Wardrobe, lamp, dressing table, hair dryer and DAB radio are provided
- Golf ...