4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, beautiful living room, open kitchen dining room
A beautiful detached family home situated down a private driveway in this prestigious location offering spacious accommodation over two floors.
Open plan dining room with large dining table leading to kitchen with breakfast bar. Spacious living room with study area and day bed. Utility room/WC. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Children's single bedroom with trundle bed. Further children's bedroom with bunk beds. Fourth bedroom with double bed/ TV snug room. Family bathroom. Wood flooring throughout. Pretty front south facing garden. Ample off street parking.
Situated in Central North Oxford providing good access to all the day to day shopping facilities of both Summertown and Walton Street including supermarkets, bars, restaurants, a cinema and a doctors surgery. Slightly further afield, although still within walking distance are the more comprehensive amenities of Oxford City Centre. The Woodstock and Banbury roads join directly to the Oxford ring road connecting to the A40 and M40 to London. The Oxford rail station has regular services directly to London Paddington.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
10 night minimum stay
for 10 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,500|
|Booking fee||£38 + Tax|
Deposit amount will vary depending on length of booking and number of people staying in the property.
Payments received via bank transfer or credit/debit card (2.5% surcharge to use a credit/overseas debit card).
All Check In and Check Out times within office hours will be included within the price of the holiday let. Office hours as follows;
If Check In or Check Out is required out of these hours the client will be liable to incur the following charges:
Monday- Friday 6:00pm-9:00pm: £25.00 per hour
Saturdays 3.00pm 9.00pm £25.00 per hour
Sundays and Bank Holidays 10:00am-5:00pm: £25.00 per hour
We do not offer a check in service after 9.00pm, if you will be arriving after this time please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Check in and Check Outs between 22nd December 2016 and 3rd January 2017 will also incur a £25 per hour charge.
Rentals commence, unless otherwise arranged with the agent, at 3.00pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.00am on the day of departure. Any departure after this time, unless previously agreed, will incur a late departure surcharge of £45.
An extra charge of £25 will be payable for abortive appointments, due to the tenants failing to honour the agreed time.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Tourist Attractions
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- city centre
- botanical garden
- live theatre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower)
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Single bed with pull out single bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Single bunk beds
- Oxford, The City of Dreaming Spires, is famous the world over for its University and place in history. For over 800 years, it has been a home to royalty and scholars.With its mix of ancient and modern, there is plenty to do, whether it’s visiting one of the many historic buildings, colleges, museums or enjoying a day along the river.The Ashmolean Museum, established in 1683, is the oldest museum in the UK and one of the oldest in the world. It houses collections of art and antiquities, which are of national and international importance. They range from the civilisations of ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome to Renaissance Europe and the 20th Century. There is also an extensive Far Eastern collection Visit Bodleian Library, the medieval divinity school, the oldest teaching and examination room of the university, a masterpiece of English Gothic architecture. Punting is also an enjoyable and popular way to spend a summer’s day in Oxford. Cherwell Boathouse has over 70 hand built punts.