Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 4, Sleeps 8
The large private pool area with its BBQ facilities is ideal for a relaxing day and a quiet evening meal with friends. The combined kitchen/dining/lounge area also overlooks the back and is functionally furnished with settees, cable Tv, Wi-Fi and Dvd player.
Meanwhile the four comfortable double/twin bedrooms, three of which with ensuite facilities, are equipped with ceiling fans to ensure cool comfort.
Qala is the farthest village from Gozo's capital, Victoria, it is the closest to the rest of the Maltese archipelago, and the rocky hillsides of Qala enjoy an unobstructed view of the islands of Malta and Comino. Breathtaking scenes can be enjoyed, among other places, from the Qala Belvedere. Closest restaurant/s are found in Qala square. The main village square is only 750m away from property. *Nearest beach Hondoq ir-Rummien is only 2.1km away and Dahlet Qorrot Bay is 2.3km away from property*Nearest bus stop is 500metres away from property. Bus No. 303"
Top Traveller Review
Thank you for your comments! it was a pleasure having you with us!
About the Manager
The Baron Group started as a small turnkey operation on the Island of Gozo and is now proudly the owner of a number of unique Holiday Homes. Utmost care was taken when choosing our residences to convert, giving great importance in retaining their original features and thereby preserving their own individual character and mystique. Our vacation properties are situated in the best locations, with spectacular views of the Island landscape and its surrounding Mediterranean sea. Some are in the outskirts of villages enjoying the solitude of the countryside; some overlook bays and coves; some are town houses right in old village cores allowing you to soak up the local lore and traditions; many are centuries old. Full holiday services are provided, from Car hire and Airport Transfers, B/B, Chef service, Massages and Yoga. At Baron Holiday Homes we strive to make it a unique visit for the customer, indeed, an experience to be treasured.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Nous étions adultes et 4 enfants dans cette superbe location Durant 10 jours en juillet 2013.
Excellente villa ou? nous avons passé du temps au bord de la piscine, avec une magnifique vue su la mer.
La maison est compose de : Chambres trés spacieuses (2 chambres avec un lit 2 personnes, et 2 chambres composes de 2 petits lits chacune) 4 salles de bain. Chaque piece posséde son ventilateur au plafond.
Durant le 10 jours, le ménage a été effectué 2 fois (trés agréable !)
Nous avons aimé passer du temps au soleil sur les transats au bord de la piscine et au calme!
Nous recommandons cette magnifique location.
Le deux petites villes aux alentours, Qala et Nadur, sont accessibles á 15 min á pied.
Nous avons visité des endroits trés sympatiques á Gozo en bus (2.60 euros la journée).
Le Group Baron est trés professionnel, il est trés réactif et agissait de suite á quelques soucis rencontrés.
4.3 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Very nice house in a good position.
The place is SUPER,near to two litle city Quala and Nadur, only 2 km to ferry and 4,5 km to best beach on Gozo - Ramla. House is ideal for 8-10 people, but could'be better cleaned.
Beautiful villa for a relaxing holiday
We were 4 adults and 4 children in this superb location for 10 days in July 2013.
Excellent villa where we spent time in the pool with a beautiful view of the sea
The two small towns in the area, Qala and Nadur are available 15 min walk.
We visited some very nice places in Gozo by bus (€ 2.60 day).
Baron Group is very professional, it is very reactive.
We recommend this wonderful location.
We enjoyed very much staying at this villa which was perfect for a nice holiday . Lovely swimming area and nice big bedrooms . Air conditioned would have been appreciated considering the high temperatures . Otherwise , very pleased
Activity and Interests
The village of Qala is rich in historical heritage and therefore has plenty to offer to its visitors. Situated towards the north east of the capital town of Victoria, Qala is encircled by the beautiful country side, secluded bays and a quaint village centre with 'D Bar' a restaurant in Qala which offers great fish and Twannys ravioli made by his mother!
Should you fancy a day at the beach Ramla Bay with its unique honey-red sand is the largest and most popular beach on the island and can be reached by car in 5 minutes or try my favorite Hondoq beach with its restaurant/cafe/bar, white sand, clear waters and a full view of the island of Comino offers a wonderful day by the beach experience just 3 minutes drive away or walk to Dahlet Qorrot, which is a quiet bay close to Farmhouse Gerson.
The feast of Qala is celebrated on the first Sunday of August and is dedicated to the beloved patron Saint Joseph, at this time of year you will see the village decorated and see spectacular firework displays, where village succumbs to a wonderful vibrancy.
Amenities in Qala, range from;
• Several Quaint Bars/Restaurants (Foreigners most welcome)
• Alfresco Coffee Shops
• Bakery and Takeaway Food stores
• Post Office
• Bus Services No42 and No43.
• Variety of Shops
We also can provide you transport for your arrival as follows, choose from the following 2 options:
1. Direct transfers from Malta Airport to property and vice versa; our driver will be waiting for you at Airport arrival gate holding a sign with your name on it. The driver will accompany you all the way to property including the ferry crossing to Gozo. The ferry trip to Gozo takes 25 minutes, click on the link to view Gozo ferry timetable; www.gozochannel.com. Car hire will be ready at property (for clients that are arriving before 21:00 we will be waiting for you at property to explain facilities. For clients that arriving after this time we will visit them the next morning)
2. Car hire with pick up and drop off at Airport; in case you choose this option, please call us when on board ferry to Gozo and we will set up a meeting point in Gozo so we can meet you and accompany you to property and explain facilities. For clients that have their flight landing from 20:00 onwards it is important that you choose option 1; Direct Transfers.
Kindly enquire for rates and details
- Included in price:
Utilities (Electricity, water, gas,)
Towels x 2 per person
24 hour assistance number
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Refrigerator ...
- DVD Player
- Private Chef
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- winery tours
- outlet shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- 0 m²
- Bathrooms are provided with towels and carpet
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedrooms are equipped with bed linen Maid Service in our properties is available as per below: For clients staying 7 Nights - Semi service after 3 nights For clients staying 8 to 11 Nights - Full service in mid-week according to nights (eg. 8 or 9 nights – Full Service after 4 nights, 10 or 11 nights Full Service after 5 nights) For clients staying 12 to 14 Nights - Semi service after 3 nights, Full service after 7 nights and Semi service again after 10 nights Semi Service includes: 1. Changing of towels 2. Cleaning of all bathrooms 3. Redo beds Full Service includes: 1. Cleaning house completely 2. Change of all towels and bed linen
- Water Sports Gear
- 8 garden chairs
- 8 deck chairs
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- During your stay with us we can provide a wide range of services at the comfort of your property. These include: * Chef Services - breakfast, lunch and dinner * Massage by our masseuse and/or masseur * Photo sessions * Baby Sitting * Hairdressing * Yoga sessions For more information contact our rentals representative as booking in advance will avoid disappointment, especially during the high and mid-season. You can discover the beauty of the unspoiled island of Gozo by choosing one or more of our exterior services. Our aim is to help you experience the Gozitan way of life, including traditional tours away from the busy tourist places at peak times, to ensure maximum independence and hectic free experiences. These include: * Wine Walking Tours * Nature Walking Tours * Gozo Highlights Tour * Boat Trips around Gozo & the Blue Lagoon * Fishing Trips * Try diving (accompanied/unaccompanied dives & certified Diving Courses) * Private Tours to Malta For the more adventurous (including professional instructors): * Abseiling tours * Kayaking Tours * Bike Tours Private Taxis can be organised at all times including nights.