Magnificent 6 bedroom villa set in a very private location provides a great base for large groups or families conveniently situated within 5 minutes driver to the famous Vale do Lobo resort, championship golf courses, golden sandy beach, shops, bars, restautants and is set in extensive grounds which mostly consist of grassed lawns, orchard, an ornimental lake with fountain water feature and tennis court.
Electric gates and a long calçada driveway leading to the main entrance. Ground Floor:- Entrance hall, guest cloakroom, fitted and fully equipped kitchen with dining table and separate utility room with washing maching and tumble dryer. Lounge dining area with study, TV and dining table to seat 8 persons, summer lounge with seating and patio doors out to pool and terrace. 2 bedrooms with large four poster beds each with en-suite bath/shower, the master also has a dressing area. 2 twin bedrooms 1 with en-suite bath/shower and 1 with separate bathroom.
First Floor:- 2 twin bedrooms (made-up as double) each with en-suite bath/shower room and door out to roof terrace. Games room with TV/DVD/Surround sound, bar area, pool table, darts, seating and patio doors out to roof terrace.
Outside:- Large rectangle pool with integrated steps (pool can be heated extra suppliment payable of £160 per week), pool terrace with ample space for bathing, covered BBQ area and outside dining table to seat 8 persons. Front terrace with ample seating overlooking ornimental water feature, orchard and private tennis court. Maid service is provided 4 times per week (excluding weekends and public holidays), fully air-conditioned, WIFI internet facility, approximately 25 minutes drive from Faro International Airport.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% of payment must be paid before the reservation can be confirmed. This is normally within seven days of verbal agreement. The remaining 75% is payable six weeks prior to arrival. If the payment terms are not observed the booking may be cancelled and our cancellation terms imposed.
Cancellation by you: must be given in writing by the lead name and sent to Villa Club Ltd. Cancellation of accommodation will apply from the date of receipt by us of the written cancellation notice. If we receive the notification of cancellation more than 6 weeks before arrival, only the deposit will be retained. If less than 6 weeks then cancellation charges will apply as below. If you are covered by holiday insurance you may be able to recover these cancellation charges.
Time prior to arrival Percent Charged
6 weeks or more 25%
5 to 6 weeks 40%
3 to 5 weeks 60%
2 to 3 weeks 80%
2 weeks or less 100%
The minimum rental period in Peak season is 7 nights.
Normal occupancy is two persons per bedroom. Any additional persons aged 3 years and over will be charged £60 per week which will include a folding bed where necessary.
Normal changeover days are Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Prices include electricity, gas and maid service unless otherwise stated.