Sleeps up to 7, private swimming pool, panoramic views to the sea
Villa Zinia is a delightfully pretty 3-bedroomed villa with private pool offering a truly Cypriot holiday experience thanks to its comfortable air-conditioned interiors and the close proximity to the sandy beach of Argaka.
Offering unobstructed views to the sea, that is just 100m away via a footpath, Villa Zinia is modern, stylish and provides excellent value for money in a sought after beach location.
Pool Level: Kitchen with dining area, air-conditioned lounge, twin bedroom, family bathroom.
1st Floor: Master bedroom (with en suite bathroom), twin bedroom (with en suite shower room) and panoramic terrace.
The living room (air-conditioned) opens straight to the pool patio and is equipped with satellite tv (free channels), DVD player, WiFi internet access (free of charge).
The kitchen has plenty of working surfaces and is fully equipped: cooking hob, oven, microwave, large fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
There is an outdoor dining area on the upper terrace looking over the private pool and the sea view beyond. A barbecue is also provided.
There are 3 spacious air conditioned bedrooms. Both the bedrooms on the upper floor (respectively a double and a twin) are en-suite and open to a beautiful terrace providing views to the sea. The bedroom on the ground floor is a twin. The bedrooms are air-conditioned.
An extra bed (folding type) can be provided on request and free of charge to accommodate an additional person.
There are 3 bathrooms: 2 on the upper floor and 1 on the ground floor. The bedrooms on the upper floor have their own en-suite bathrooms (with full sized bath for the double bedroom and with shower for the twin bedroom). The family bathroom on the ground floor has a full sized bath. Maid service, linen and towels are included.
The swimming pool is surrounded by a screened garden and Mediterranean palms providing privacy. From the pool are views over the Mediterranean Sea. Sunbeds and shades are provided.
Size: 8m x 4m
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Argaka is a quiet fruit farming community, located along a pretty coast, offering an ideal location for those who appreciate local authenticity and friendliness along with a beach holiday. There are several tavernas, bars and shops along the beach front. Above Argaka stretches the Troodos forest with its delightful walks and trails.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning, if required, can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon