Sleeps up to 5, panoramic views, modern interiors, high value for money
Villa Altea with its 2 air conditioned bedrooms and private pool, occupies a fantastic position just a few steps from the beach of Argaka. The villa can sleep up to 5 people (4 plus 1 extra bed).
Offering amazing views to the sea and comfortable interiors, this villa is the perfect holiday home for all those looking for a relaxing holiday with unbeatable value for money.
Located the ground floor there is an open plan kitchen/living room, 1 bedroom (twin) and family bathroom.
On the 1st floor, enjoying fantastic views to the sea, there is a double en suite bedroom with its own panoramic terrace.
The air conditioned living room is pleasantly furnished in Mediterranean style, opening straight to the outside pool area and is equipped with satellite tv (free channels), dvd player and WiFi Internet access (free of charge).
The kitchen, with adjoining dining area, is equipped with an oven with hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave. An outdoor dining area together with a barbecue are located next to the pool.
Villa Altea has 2 air conditioned bedrooms. The twin bedroom is located on the ground floor and has big patio doors opening to the pool terrace.
The master bedroom, with en suite bathroom, is located on the 1st floor. The master bedroom has direct access to a private terrace offering beautiful views as well as useful external steps leading directly to the pool patio below.
An extra guest can be accommodated free of charge on an additional folding bed upon request.
There are 2 bathrooms, each equipped with full sized bath with shower over. Maid service, linen and bath towels are included.
The private swimming pool attracts sun all day and offers delightful views to the sea. The pool is surrounded by screened gardens creating a private sun trap. Sunbeds and parasols are provided.
Size: 8m x 4m
Access: via ladder
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Argaka is a quiet fruit farming community, located along a pretty coast, offering an ideal location for those who appreciate local authenticity and friendliness along with a beach holiday. There are several tavernas, bars and shops along the beach front. Above Argaka stretches the Troodos forest with its delightful walks and trails.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £94|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £69|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning, if required, can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 120 m²
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon