Apartment, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 7 people
This three-bedroom luxury holiday penthouse in Malaga with roof terrace (20 m2) sleeps six people, and is situated on the 4th floor (top floor) of a newly constructed building with lift. The holiday apartment in Malaga centre is decorated in Scandinavian style and offers high quality furniture, free parking in the same building, high speed Internet, Jacuzzi and satellite TV. The apartment was built in 2014 and offers luxury for your city break in Malaga.
The holiday rental is divided into two floors and the lower floor offers a large kitchen with dining table for eight people, a fully-fitted kitchen with all appliances, living room area with couch, armchair and a flat-screen TV. The living room has access to the beautiful terrace with Jacuzzi and a charming outdoor couch, where you can enjoy the sun. The first floor also includes a bathroom with shower, a bedroom with king size bed and fitted wardrobes, where there is also access to the terrace.
A staircase from the living room goes up to the top floor where you will find two large bedrooms with king size beds and fitted wardrobes, and a bathroom with shower.
Touristic Registration Number: VFT/MA/01013
Top Traveller Review
Did I say perfect?
About the Manager
About Steffen Hansen
I am a traveller myself and want to help you to get the best travel experience as well. I believe that the best experience you can get is: travel as a local and to stay in the city centre as locals do. We would be pleased to welcome you in Malaga. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions regarding to your holiday apartment in Malaga.
I hope to hear from you soon.
(3 traveller reviews)
Did I say perfect?
A perfect location for a perfect stay. Perfectly equipped and perfectly quiet for perfect sleep. Near everything. The photos are accurate. Responsive and professional service by Solaga. Have we mentioned the place was perfect?
1. We were told there was construction around the building so we needed to take an alternate route. That was good information except we were not told that construction would be ongoing all throughout the day. It would have been nice to leave the doors open during such a beautiful time of the year but that wasn’t possible when you have stone cutters outside your building laying down a new road.
2. The very informative guide that was left in the apartment told us that the trash bins were located just across the street from our apartment. However, management failed to tell us the trash bins had been moved because of construction, see #1 above. We finally located said trash bins about 3 to 4 blocks away. Walking through the middle of town multiple times with heavy trash bags is not a good way to spend your vacation.
3. For check-out, we informed management we were leaving at 8:30AM and they informed us someone would be by to pick up the keys. The representative arrived at 8:20AM and proceeded to rush us out telling us that the rain was causing street closures and we would not make it to the airport. We managed to leave at 8:40AM, check-out has to be before 10:00AM, and the streets were fine. There weren’t even any delays at the airport so I’m not sure why we were rushed out.
4. Lastly and most importantly, in our haste to leave because of the pushy representative, one of the ladies in our group left almost all of her jewelry at the apartment. When she realized this we tried to get in contact the management company multiple times but never heard back from them. We have sent multiple emails to multiple email addresses, which we used to book and communicate with the management company while booking the apartment, but did not receive one reply back.
I leave two stars because even though this was a bad experience with management, the apartment was in a good central location to explore the city.
The appartment couldn't be more perfect. We enjoyed it very much. A lot of space and nicely decorated. We will be back. Central location, market just across the street. Restaurant and shops close by. Could not have wished for anything more.
Activity and Interests
- Standard check-in time: 16:00
Standard check-out time: 10:00
Extra services available upon request:
-Cot / high chair: 5€ per day
-Indoor secure parking: 15€ per day
-Extra cleaning (per hour)
-Transfer service to/from the airport
In order to secure a booking a down-payment of 35% of the full amount is required
Taxes are included in the price quoted
Security deposit 300 €
No smoking, pets or parties allowed in the apartment
A late arrival (out of office hours) fee of 25€ is payable in cash upon arrival for all check-ins after 20:00 (35€ for check-ins past midnight)
- Damage deposit: €300.00
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- 126 m²
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
- Max. occupancy: 7
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome