Sleeps up to 7, views to the sea, spacious terraces, modern interiors
The pretty and modern Villa Kostis, with its private pool shares panoramic sea views with its sister villa Nikolas Bali and is perfectly located just above the famous bay of Bali with its idyllic sandy beach. Villa Kostis has 3 air conditioned bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The villa is set over 2 floors and is surrounded by a sunny pool terrace where the private swimming pool is located. On the ground floor there is an airy living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom. On the 1st floor there are 2 further bedrooms (a double and a twin) as well as an additional bathroom.
The air conditioned living room is equipped with flat-screen TV, DVD player and WiFi Internet (free of charge).
The kitchen with adjoining dining area is equipped with all the essentials: oven/hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. (A washing machine is located in the bathroom). There is also a barbecue outside by the pool.
Villa Kostis has 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 doubles and 1 twin, all air conditioned and pleasantly furnished. The bedrooms on the 1st floor provide access to the stunning terrace offering shade during the hottest hours of the day as well as panoramic views.
An extra folding bed can be provided on request at the time of the reservation to accommodate an additional guest (child) taking the maximum capacity of the villa to 7 people.
There are 2 bathrooms each with a bath, 1 on each floor. Maid service, linen and towels are included.
The private swimming pool, exclusive to Villa Kostis attracts sun all day. There are beautiful views to the sea and the surrounding countryside from the pool terrace. Sunbeds and parasols are provided, perfect for relaxing by the pool.
Size: 5.5m x 3.5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.25m; Deep End: 1.50m
Access: via ladder
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Bali is a small fishing village with several small coves and bays with sand and fine shingle beaches. The traditional harbour, surrounded by excellent tavernas, is a delight during the warm summer evenings. There are a selection of shops and bars, along with everything you need for a relaxing holiday to the island of Crete.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Master card) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 120 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Deck Furniture
- Outdoor Furniture
- Porch Furniture