2 Bedrooms, Sleeps Up To 6, Sunny Location, Beautiful Gardens
Sun Beach Villa Tria is a delightfully pretty Cypriot home with private pool, fantastically located just a few steps from the beach. The villa has 2 bedrooms, sleeps up to 6 guests and offers a private swimming pool surrounded by secluded gardens.
Ground Floor (pool Level)
On the ground floor, the main living area is located: kitchen, lounge with dining area, bathroom. Big patio doors open onto the pool terrace.
On the upper floor there are 2 airy bedrooms, respectively a double and a twin, both en-suite. Beautiful balconies overlook the pool terrace and garden.
The pool is set within secluded grounds well furnished and providing an outdoor dining area with gazebo and BBQ.
The spacious living area has large sofas, an inside dining area, and patio doors opening directly on to the pool terrace.
Two guests (up to 1 adult and 1 child) can be accommodated free of charge on the sofa beds in the lounge increasing the total occupancy of the villa to 6 people.
The kitchen of Sun Beach Villa Tria is modern and perfectly equipped for the preparation of any kinds of meals. A BBQ is also available for the guests.
Sun Beach Villa Tria has 2 air-conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 1 twin, both with their own en suite bathrooms. In case of a larger family, the two sofas in the lounge can be converted into beds to accommodate respectively up to 1 extra adult and 1 extra child.
There are 3 bathrooms in total. The master bedroom has an en suite with bath and overhead shower. The twin bedroom has an en suite shower room.. There is an additional bathroom for the guests on the ground floor, next to the lounge. Maid service, linen and towels are included.
The private pool, surrounded by well kept gardens, is the perfect place to relax in the sun before enjoying your barbecue and eating al fresco at the shaded dining area.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1m; Deep End: 2m
A useful gazebo with chairs and coffee table is located right next to the pool and is the ideal spot for relaxing under the shade or drinking a glass of wine.
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Polis is a pretty village with narrow streets and casual tavernas. The buildings are made of local, hand cut stone which has gently aged into a soft honey colour. It is the ideal place to meander and enjoy an afternoon drink or evening meal.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning, if required, can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 120 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Sofa bed for an adult or child - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Sofa bed for a child - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Deck Furniture
- Outdoor Furniture
- Porch Furniture