Ideal for Family reunions or Groups of friends
The entire structure consists of the main villa, dependants buildings and communal annex building: ideal place to prepare meals and eat together outside. It is situated in the middle of the garden and has a large dining room with fully equipped kitchen. It also has a covered terrace equipped with wooden table and chairs and access to wooden oven and barbecue.
Sharing the communal spaces without giving up your privacy.
The Villa Sant’Angelo is immersed in the enchanting Tuscany hills. It’s an old country manor which once belonged to the noble family of Conti Ghezzi who loved to spend their holidays here.
Recently restored it has managed to maintain its original charm thanks to the rare finishings: antique wooden beams, terracotta tiles and stone fire places in the large rooms. The furniture has been carefully chosen, both functional and comfortable, but distinguishable with the elegant Tuscany classical style.
The villa is completely enclosed by a fence and has an independent entrance and enjoys complete privacy.
A large garden surrounds the house and here there is a PRIVATE POOL. From here, following a footpath, you can reach a PRIVATE LAKE, a PRIVATE TENNIS COURT, and also other trekking footpaths within the densely thick woods.
Inside the property there is a SPA (at disposal only for the Villa's guests) with HEATED POOL (8m x 4m), SAUNA, VITALITY POOL, EMOTIONAL CHROME SHOWER and RELAX AREA (extra pay service).
Our guests are free to explore the farm and have free access to the large BIOLOGICAL VEGETABLE GARDEN which has been cultivated using old traditional methods.
Apart from offering a very relaxing holiday, this country residence is the ideal starting point for visiting important artistic and cultural centres in the area. With just over an hours drive you can reach some of the most important historical cities in Italy of which Florence, Siena. Arezzo can be reached in just half an hour.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I was born and I live in Bibbiena and I am 27 years old. I am studying low at Florence University and I work in my family farm. I am a tennis player and instructor.
Guestbook comments from the owner
This comes highly recommended. A lovely place, in a great location, with charming owners who cannot do enough for you. Great rooms with bathroom we'd like to have at home! Very good restaurants nearby and plenty to see and do. Beautiful pool, plus tennis, table-tennis and walks in the grounds.
2 holidaymaker reviews
The best nights sleep in a long time, total silence. Family run with kindness and helpfulness beyond saying. Those like me used to city life, find a great escape here. Very nice spa. We will go back.
Fabulous villa with fabulous owners who came everyday to check if we were ok! Pool and area was cleaned every morning and the villa and apartments were fabulous!!! Stunning views and so peaceful! We will definatly be visiting again!! Thank you for a fantastic relaxing well earned week!!!
From the Owner
“Villa Sant'Angelo was passed down through the generations, from my grandfathers to me.”
Activity and Interests
Situated in Poppi, one of the most beautiful towns in Italy, Villa Sant'Angelo, is surrounded by the green tuscan hills between Florence and Arezzo. This area, rich in history and culture, is the ideal base for daily excursions in the city of Florence, Siena and Pisa and to taste a special wine tour in the Chianti area.
Villa Sant'Angelo, with its 66 hectares, is situated in a privileged position where you live surrounded by the green of the national park of Casentino.
The Villa, furnished in a very comfortable way, is ideal for groups of friends and family's reunions.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Low Season 16
1 Oct 2016 - 6 Nov 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
ADMINISTRATIVE COSTS: Euro 30 per person
DEPOSIT 20% AT THE TIME OF BOOKING - BALANCE AT THE TIME OF ARRIVAL
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Farm Holidays
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Indoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Sauna ...
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed ...
- autumn foliage
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- 345 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 7 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 8 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 5 bedroom with en-suite bathroom - 1 bedroom with bathroom - +other 2 bathroom
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15
- Bedroom 1 - APARTMENT 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, bathroom en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - APARTMENT 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, bathroom en-suite
- Bedroom 3 - APARTMENT 1 - 2 Single Bed, with bathroom
- Bedroom 4 - APARTMENT 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, bathroom en-suite
- Bedroom 5 - APARTMENT 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, bathroom en-suite
- Bedroom 6 - APARTMENT 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, bathroom en-suite
- 4 large double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom - 1 triple bedroom with a large double bed, a single bed and en-suite bathroom - 1 double bedrooms with 2 single beds and bathroom - 2 double sofa bed in TV lounge
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- 3 bicycles
- - Internet Wi-Fi included in the rental price - SPA: EXTRA PAY SERVICE - Private Chef , Massage , Baby sitter and Housekeeper EXTRA PAY SERVICE ++ ADMINISTRATIVE COSTS: Euro 30 per person ++ We can help you to organize weddings and special events.