6 Persons, 3 Beds, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Escape to lake views and sunshine!
With a beautiful back drop of lake and mountain views, this brand new villa offers an exclusive setting perfect for year-round getaways. Providing the perfect opportunity for families and friends to come together, the luxury villa offers a private retreat in which everyone can feel at home.
Offering a cosy ambience from its under floor heating as well as a wonderful open plan ground floor with accessible private garden, the villa provides a great escape in all seasons.
Furnished with a chic L-shaped sofa, the spacious sitting area offers a stylish setting in which to unwind, with a flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod docking station and WIFI access on hand for guest’s enjoyment.
The stylish modern kitchen diner here offers a relaxed setting in which to enjoy informal family meals or for hosting lively dinner parties, to the spacious lake view dining area. Fully-equipped, the modernist kitchen is perfectly practical for a family stay. Conveniently leading out to a covered ‘alfresco’ dining area and sunny garden, the scene is set for memorable holiday moments!
Groups of up to 6 can easily be accommodated to the stylish sleeping arrangements of the beautiful villa. Both double bedrooms boast lake views and offer a serene haven in which to unwind, with a wardrobe and dressing table alongside direct access to a sunny first floor balcony terrace.
A third bedroom to the first floor also offers the perfect choice for children staying in the property, with a modern set of bunk beds provided alongside a useful wardrobe.
The villa also features a contemporary family bathroom with power shower, laundry facilities and offers easy access to a private garage. The sunny covered terrace of the villa leads onto a sunny private lake view lawn perfect for children to play. A communal pool allows all guests to unwind in the sunshine, whilst the outside dining area and BBQ provides a great excuse to enjoy alfresco entertaining throughout the day and night.
The hillside village of Plesio offers a host of useful amenities and is within enviable reach of Menaggio, just a 10 minute’s drive away!
The picturesque resort town offers an idyllic setting in which to enjoy a morning cappuccino, romantic evening meal, a relaxed day at the Lido or an action-packed day of water sports, boat hire, kayaking, hiking, golf and tennis.
A frequent car and passenger ferry service from Menaggio conveniently runs between the famous ‘Golden Triangle’ towns of Bellagio and Varenna and also to the restaurant-lined lakeshore of Cadenabbia. As well as the activities on offer in Menaggio and its hillside, guests are perfectly placed for reaching the famous villa attractions and the nearby pursuits of sailing, tree-top climbing, extreme sports, spa days, sea plane trips and skiing at the resorts of Piani di Bobbio, St Moritz and Madesimo.
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Additional Sport & Adventure Activities include:
Bike Rentals, Boat Rentals/Charters, Canoeing/Kayaking, Float Plane/Helicopter, Funicular Railway, Park, Public Transportation, Public Villas & Gardens and Rowing Boats.
There are Golf clubs around Lake Como: The Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club is Italy's oldest golf course. Established in 1907 with 18 holes Par 70, it is located above Menaggio near Croce, in Grandola ed Uniti, approx. 20 min. by car.
Restaurant Golf at the club serves fantastic food and is well recommended.. Guests are always welcome, please call beforehand to check course rules. Golf Club Menaggio: (Menaggio Como).
This beautiful lake region of Italy is not the best for skiing as you may imagine, despite its scenery, crisp air and near perfect visibility and mountains capped in winter snow. It does however have Skiing opportunities at local resorts for a day out.
There is a small ski area on Mt. Lema, not more than 10 km from Lugano, but you have to be lucky to have enough snow for skiing. In Ticino, the local Swiss Canton, the best places to ski are probably either San Bernardino (south of the pass of the same name) or Airolo (south of Gotthard pass). Both are reachable in about 1 hour by car across the Swiss border.
There are direct trains to Airolo as well from Lugano and hence from Italian Stations. To S. Bernardino there is only a bus connection. For more snow try Andermatt (on the north side of Gotthard pass) which has normally good snow conditions and a good choice of runs.
The closest major ski resorts are St. Moritz and Madesimo toward the Splugen Pass which is approx.100km.
- Service Charge:
Our one & two weekly service charges are inclusive of final cleaning, bed linen, towels, heating, utilities & air-conditioning (if installed in the holiday property). Tea towels & beach towels are not supplied. If your booking is for more than one week, clean linen & towels will be provided on a weekly basis.
Additional Service Charge: €160 (7 days & less) & €190 (7 days plus).
2 night break - 50% off weekly tariff / 3 night break - 40% off weekly tariff / 4 night break - 30% off weekly tariff / 5 night break - 20% off weekly tariff / 6 night break - 10% off weekly tariff.
- Available arrival
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite to each double bedroom. The villa also features a contemporary family bathroom with power shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3
- Groups of up to 6 can easily be accommodated to the stylish sleeping arrangements of the beautiful villa. Both double bedrooms boast lake views and offer a serene haven in which to unwind, with a wardrobe, dressing table and contemporary fitted en suite shower room on hand, alongside direct access to either a sunny ground floor terrace or a sunny first floor balcony terrace. A third bedroom to the first floor also offers the perfect choice for children staying in the property, with a modern set of bunk beds provided alongside a useful wardrobe.
- Garden ...
- TThe sunny covered terrace of the villa leads onto a sunny private lake view lawn perfect for children to play. A communal pool allows all guests to unwind in the sunshine, whilst the outside dining area and BBQ provides a great excuse to enjoy alfresco entertaining throughout the day and night. ** Swimming Pool Opening Period from 15th May - 30th September. Additional features & facilities at the property include: Laundry possible, Electric kettle, Garden Shared, IPOD Docking station, Lake & Mountain Views, On Hillside, Outside Table & Chairs, Quiet Location and Suitable Elderly. By booking this holiday home you will get free acces to the lido di Menaggio. The Lido di Menaggio has swimming pools, a restaurant, a bar/discotheque, a kids club, boat rentals, a sandy beach, kite surfing and various sportive activities to do.