Sleeps up to 9, air-conditioning, spacious garden, shops within walking distance
Villa Karavos is a delightful villa, sleeping 4 to 9 guests. With fantastic views across the sea towards the peninsula and a private pool with sun terrace, this is the ideal home in the sun.
Ground Floor: The ground floor has an open plan dining room and kitchen, bathroom and 2 double bedrooms.
Upper Floor: Living room, 1 twin bedroom, 1 double bedroom, bathroom, shaded balcony.
Outside: Outside is a garden, private pool with sun terrace, sun loungers, sun umbrella, dining table and chairs and barbecue.
Villa Karavos' living room is light and airy, with a beautiful open beamed wood ceiling, the perfect place to unwind at the end of a day in the sun. From the living room is direct access to the shaded balcony with dining table and fantastic views.
The villa has a kitchen with hob, oven, fridge freezer, kettle and coffee maker and a dining area.
Villa Prasino has 4 bedrooms (3 doubles and a twin).
There are 2 family bathrooms, (1 on each floor).
Soak up the sun, relax with beautiful views, and wake up with a few laps in the pool, the perfect day in the sun.
Size: 10m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1.1m; Deep End: 1.8m
Pool Access: via Ladder
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Skopelos Town, postcard perfect, is likely to be your very first introduction to the island of Skopelos as it is the main port and entry to Skopelos. A collection of whitewashed houses with red roofs along narrow streets and alleys dotted with terracotta flower pots. The town is amphitheartically shaped around the fishing harbour that is fronted by tavernas and low-key bars. Those looking for quiet relaxation will be delighted where as those looking for disco bars will be, thankfully, left wanting!
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £81|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- This villa has been inspected by the EOT Greek licensing association.
The number is MHTE:0726K121K2134000 AR.PR:153 26/01/2010
- Available arrival
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for a child (9th guest)