Modern finishing, sleeps up to 7, modern facilities, excellent location
A gorgeous 3 bedroom Cyprus holiday villa with private pool and large enclosed tended garden. Well designed and furnished to the high standards. Located with walking distance of the famous Sandy Coral Bay along with a selection of excellent tavernas, shops and bars.
Ground Floor: Living room, kitchen, air conditioned twin bedroom with en suite and washroom.
First Floor: 2 air conditioned bedrooms, (1 double and 1 twin), each with en suite and balcony.
Outside: Private pool, sun terrace, garden, barbecue.
The living space is light and bright with full-height doors opening out onto the pool-terrace. Entertainment is available via the TV and WiFi. Beside the living area is a dining table with doors opening directly to the pool terrace.
Villa Zenon has a fully fitted kitchen with serving bar and inside dining area. A side patio door opens to the BBQ and patio dining area.
Villa Zenon has 3 air conditioned bedrooms, (1 double and 2 twin). The upper bedrooms access a large balcony overlooking the pool and sea views beyond.
The villa has 3 bathrooms along with a guest w/c. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
The surrounding garden and trees offer privacy to ensure you can truly relax while making use of your private pool, or dozing on the surrounding terrace. The pool is not overlooked by other villas.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 0.9m; Deep End: 2.0m
Enjoy an al fresco lunch beside the pool with the patio dining set.
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
The beach at Peyia, on Cyprus's west coast, is known as Coral Bay and is ideal for families in search of safe swimming and soft sand. A large horseshoe-shaped cove flanked by steep limestone cliffs. It is the classic holiday sandy beach, with safe swimming and Blue Flag status. There are plenty of bars and restaurants on the beach and in the resort itself, and many are surprisingly appealing - this is not a resort with lots of high-rise and development.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £106|
1 Nov 2016 - 14 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £81|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning, if required, can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 160 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Extra WC - Toilet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Available on request free of charge (child only)