Sleeps up to 12+2 guests, stylish interiors, fantastic swimming pool and garden
Nestled among olive trees on a hill over Saint Spyridon, Villa Seasun is the perfect secluded getaway with views across to Albania over the Ionian sea. A large villa, designed as 2 villas to be sold together, this is the ideal home for a family or group to relax in the sun. With the gorgeous infinity pool, stylish children's pool, and breathtaking sea views, you may not want to leave the grounds, let alone the island!
Lower Level: 3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The front of the building has a shaded terrace overlooking the pool area.
Upper Floor: 3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The front of the building has a shaded balcony overlooking the pool area. Accessed by an external stair case.
Outside: There is a fantastic infinity pool, with incorporated child pool. There are sun loungers, outside dining table and chairs and a barbecue.
Each floor has its own living room of similar design and layout, each opening out onto the terrace/balcony area, with stunning sea views. In each living room you will find a sofa, flat screen TV with satellite channels, and DVD player, which also serves as a CD player. The perfect place to relax indoors.
An extra child can be accommodated on each floor in an extra bed provided on request free of charge (13th and 14th guests).
The villa has 2 kitchens, 1 on each floor, each with their own hob, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
The villa has 6 bedrooms, 3 upstairs and 3 downstairs.
The villa has 4 bathrooms, (2 upstairs and 2 downstairs).
The infinity pool is the perfect place to take a dip, with a children's pool attached in a unique design.
Size: 9.5m x 4.0m
Depths: Shallow: 0.8m; Deep End: 1.74m
Pool Access: via Roman Steps
Dry off in the sun using the provided sun loungers and eat alfresco at the outside dining table and chairs.
Soak in the fantastic views of the Ionian sea either from the shaded sun terrace, upper balcony, or the side of the pool.
A barbecue is available for out door cooking.
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Agios Spiridon has two beautiful bays overlooking the dramatic hills of Albania. As soon as you reach the bay at the bottom of the road the turquoise of the sea stuns you, this is truly a stunning bay with the flatness of the beach offset by the ruggedness of the rocks either side of the two beaches.
The area is perfect for those wanting a quiet relaxing holiday, with nearby walks to the local nature reserve - excellent for birdwatchers and botanists.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- This villa has been inspected by the EOT Greek licensing association.
The number is MHTE: 0829K122K0338400 PR:2693/BK 20/09/2013
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 250 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 6 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra beds - 2 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for children