Sleeps up to 7, stunning sea views, perfect for families or friends
A delightful 3 bedroomed, air conditioned, traditional villa nestled in an olive grove above the picturesque harbor village of Logos. This is the perfect location for a quiet and relaxing Greek island holiday to Paxos, away from other tourists!
Ground Floor: Living room, kitchen, dining area, family bathroom.
Upper Floor: 3 bedrooms, (1 double and 2 twin), large balcony, en suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom.
Outside: Private pool, barbecue, terraced gardens.
Comfortable lounge with views to the olive groves. Beside the living room is the dining area.
The modern kitchen has everything needed for preparing meals along with the convenience of a dishwasher, so you will be spending more time out by the pool! A washing machine is located in a separate utility room.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twins. The bedrooms share a shaded veranda with stunning views.
There are 3 bathrooms, (1 en suite and 2 family bathrooms).
Villa Levanda has a large pool with surrounding sun terrace and overlooks the Ionian sea across to the mainland and Corfu. The pool also has a child section.
Size: 9m x 5.5m
Villa Levanda has a beautiful terraced garden with orange, lemon and fig trees, bougainvillea and vines.
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
On an island famed for its small-scale beauty, Loggos stands out as one of the most enchanting places on Paxos. Visitors never fail to succumb to its unique charm, and many of them have been returning year after year, glad to see that the changes are negligible, and that you still have to get up from your taverna meal to let the local bus squeeze past! The boats still bob along the curve of the quayside, fascinating in their variety, from sleek yachts to less glamorous fishing boats. The tiny harbour of Loggos, colourful enough for any artist or photographer, has a refreshingly intimate atmosphere, unspoiled by the daily influx of curious visitors. At night, little can be heard but the buzz of conversation from the busy tavernas where fresh fish always tops the menu and there is an intriguingly cosmopolitan atmosphere. Three mini-markets, a bakery with wonderful fresh bread every day, and supplies of fresh fruit and vegetables brought over regularly from the mainland, make self-catering a simple matter - but who could resist the conviviality and choice of excellent food at the waterfront tavernas? A pleasant beach lies to one side of the harbour - other more secluded beaches are within easy reach.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 160 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - Suitable for a child up to 12 years old