Sleeps up to 4, sunny and relaxing location, beautiful private pool
Villa Charoula Ena is situated in a secluded setting and sleeps 2-4 people with its own swimming pool. The pretty fishing village of Polis, with a selection of tavernas and Latchi with its sandy beaches and delightful harbour, are just a short drive. The location is perfect for a family holiday where the focus is complete peace around your own pool in a relaxing location.
Exterior: Private pool, barbecue, pergola, shaded dining area, sun loungers.
Ground Floor: Large open-plan lounge/dining area, kitchen, twin bedroom, bathroom.
Upper Floor: 1 air conditioned double bedroom, bathroom and balcony.
The lounge has large, comfortable, sofas. Patio doors lead to a dining terrace overlooking the private pool. An arch-way leads into the kitchen.
The well equipped kitchen has a side door to the BBQ area and pool.
There are 2 air conditioned bedrooms, comprising 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom. There is also an upstairs terrace overlooking the private pool.
Upstairs is a family bathroom. Downstairs is a shower room.
The pool area is surrounded by trees giving a sense of seclusion from the rest of the world. At night, the evening lighting ensures, that you can continue to enjoy the pool area even when it is dark.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1.0m; Deep End: 1.60m
Opposite the pool is a raised dining terrace, where you can enjoy a meal while watching any young ones in the pool.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Great holiday. Compiments to Savvas Odysseos and his Wife who really were welcominghelpful and generous to us.Jim and Maureen
Activity and Interests
Polis is a pretty village with narrow streets and casual tavernas. The buildings are made of local, hand cut stone which has gently aged into a soft honey colour. It is the ideal place to meander and enjoy an afternoon drink or evening meal.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £86|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £62|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning, if required, can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 115 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed