Sleeps up to 8, private pool, lovely sea views, carefully furnished interiors
Villa Mandora is a beautiful property with seclusion provided by surrounding Clementine trees. With a private pool, spacious terrace and with 4 bedrooms, this Villa Mandora has all you could want from a holiday in the sun, with Latchi and its delightful tavernas close by. The perfect villa for a private family holiday.
Ground Floor: Living room, dining area, kitchen, w/c wash room.
Upper Floor: 2 double bedrooms each with en suite bathrooms, 2 twin bedrooms, family bathroom, balcony at front and rear.
Outside: Private pool, sun terrace, barbecue, private parking.
The air conditioned living room is furnished with comfortable sofas, and offers television and WiFi for entertainment. Patio doors open directly onto the dining terrace overlooking the pool.
The open plan kitchen is well equipped and includes a full oven, large fridge freezer, breakfast table and washing machine. Next to the kitchen is an inside dining area overlooking the pool.
There are 4 air conditioned bedrooms, (2 double and 2 twin).
The villa has 4 bathrooms, (2 en suite, 1 family and 1 wash room). Maid service. towels and linen is included.
The large secluded pool, surrounded by sun terrace and Clementine trees is very private, offering the perfect spot to unwind and forget about the rest of the world while lazing in the sun. There are no villas overlooking the pool.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 0.9m; Deep End: 1.5m
Pool Access: via Ladder
From the balcony you can enjoy an al fresco lunch while overlooking the pool and sea views over Latchi harbour.
Beside the pool is a dining area with barbecue, ideal for alfresco meals.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a fantastic relaxing holiday which was just what we were looking for. We loved the villa and the Latchi area. The local people were all very friendly and welcoming. The food was excellent and some of the scenery was breathtaking. Thanks to all at Agni Travel.
Activity and Interests
At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses on the fishing harbour. The local bars are low key and welcoming.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning, if required, can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 190 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Extra WC - Toilet
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed