Delightful village location, generously sized swimming pool, relaxing location
Ekklisies Dio, with 4 air conditioned bedrooms and a private pool, is located just on the edge of Kefalas, a delightfully rustic Cretan village where you can enjoy fantastic traditional food and drink with locals. There are amazing walks, villages and beaches all close by. A short drive will take you to the beautiful sandy beach of Kalyves.
Ground Floor: Living room, dining area, kitchen and 1 bathroom.
1st Floor: 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom and 1 bathroom.
Mezzanine: Above the first floor is an open plan mezzanine where there is a further single bedroom.
Outside: Private pool, pergola, dining table, barbecue and sun loungers.
The lounge has comfy sofas, fireplace and internet. Patio doors open directly on to the pool terrace. Beside the lounge is a separate dining area.
The kitchen is equipped with an oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, and a washing machine.
There are 4 air conditioned bedrooms; 2 doubles, 1 twin and 1 single. The single bedroom is on the mezzanine.
There are two family bathrooms. Maid service, towels and linen all included.
Your own private pool, shaded dining area and full size barbecue, all set in lawned gardens. You will never want to leave this fantastic villa! Next to the shaded dining area is a barbecue.
Size: 10m x 5m
Pool Depths: Shallow End: 1.60m Deep End: 1.75
Pool Access: via Ladder
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
LOVED IT !!!!
Activity and Interests
Kefalas is a traditional 800 year old village with a large number of historic buildings from Venetian and other times, some beautifully restored, others in ruins. It is quiet village with a 'Platia', shaded by beautiful old trees, a couple of tavernas and two supermarkets. The supermarkets are small, but with all the essentials - one of them sells bio-organic food and vegetables. Locals say that there nearly 30 churches in the village, most of which are from the time of the Turkish occupation, when land would not be confiscated by the Turkish rulers if there was a church on its grounds!
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
This villa has been inspected by the EOT Greek licensing association.
The number is AR.PR:156/2007 AR.S:1354-13-0195 5/3/2007
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Single Bed, mezzanine
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon