Sleeps Up To 7, Private And Secluded Location, Excellent Value For Money
Villa Dimitra, with 3 air conditioned bedrooms and its own private pool, is surrounded by well-tended gardens offering privacy and seclusion. From the shaded balcony you can enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside and to the sea. Spend lazy days around the pool, enjoy the nearby traditional tavernas, or head down to the sandy beaches of Kalamaki and Kato Stalos. This is heaven!
Ground Floor: Twin bedroom, double bedroom, bathroom.
1st Floor: Twin bedroom, bathroom, open plan kitchen/dining room and living room. Kitchen opens out onto balcony overlooking pool and surrounding countryside.
Outside: Private pool, garden, pool, barbecue.
The air conditioned lounge, with TV, DVD, CD and WiFi Internet. The sofas open into an extra bed if required. Doors from the lounge open to the front terrance, with patio dining furniture, overlooking the pool and gardens.
Kitchen with a dining area.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twins. If required, an extra person can sleep in the air conditioned lounge on a sofa bed.
The villa has 2 family bathrooms. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
Your own spacious private pool is set within secluded gardens and comes complete with sun loungers and sun shades. From the lounge, is a dining terrace which overlooks the pool and has wonderful panoramic views. Olive trees surround the pool offering seclusion and privacy.
Size: 9m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1.20m; Deep End: 2m
Pool Access: via ladder
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
The villa is set close to the pretty village of Galatas. Located close to Chania this pretty waterside village is popular with the locals, who visit over the weekend. This local atmosphere, with traditional tavernas and shops, around a sandy beach give Galatas an authentic Cretan flavour.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
This villa has been inspected by the EOT Greek licensing association.
The number is AR.PR:2242 AR.S:1354-13-0270 6/6/2008
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Available free of charge